Character contest for my story! Who would like to be in it?

So firstly this it the story:

It’s in Ink style.
Description: It’s been 3 years, Jade and Rafael will go to the Mutants Academy! Love, Danger, Heartbreak, in the time where mutants start to rebel! Could…you be the solution?

So there is an academy for mutants if you want further information on the story then click here:

Extra Details On The Story

Jade is a telekinetic who carries a prophecy, which at first was believed to be a prophecy meant to destroy the world, however things are different. The prophecy was meant to be completed 3 years ago, but she was able to hold it back, so the prophecy isn’t completed yet, but she is in great danger now! people who want the prophecy completed or need her ability’s strength are around, which means she needs to be extra careful with trusting people. An unknown villain that wants the prophecy completed, people at the lab who want them for experiments, being hunted down for being mutants, with deep secrets and a lot of romance drama awaits in the story!

You can be part of it!

I need details like:
Name!
Powers(but that’s optional, you can be human if you want)
Outfit(optional)

Customisation limits!:
You can’t have Black, Hickory, or White eyes.

Power limits:
You can’t have Telekinesis or Energy Manipulation.

Please note that:
  1. If you don’t give me an outfit no worries, I will choose one depending on the powers you chose or your personality,

2. If you ask for Black or White eyes I will give you Blue eyes, if you ask for Hickory I will give you Brown. (That’s because these colors are unique in the story)

3. If you ask for the power Telekinesis I will choose another power for you, or make you human, depending on what I need for the story,

4. I need 40 mutants and 10 to 20 humans.

5. If you character looks too much like my main character, then I might have to ask you to changes two features on the character. Sorry, but that’s how I want it!

About the outfits (Important!)

If your character is a mutant, then note the following:
If your character is a mutant, his/her clothing’s color needs to match their powers, so:

Unusual but not rare abilities:
Teleportation, Telepathy, Electrism, Super Strength, Invisibility, Precogniton, Super Speed, Healing : Purple, Black, White, Grey, Yellow, Brown, Blue, (if Super Speed, then you also need small hints of red)

Elemental abilities:
Fire, Earth, Nature, Water, Air, Electrism:
Red, Pink, Brown, Gray, Green, Blue, Black, White, Purple.

Rare abilities:
Telepathy, Technology Manipulation, Illusions, Blood Manipulation:
White, Gray, Neon Green, Green, Purple, Black, Red.

Directly with the use of the character’s mind abilities:
_Telepathy, Illusions,Technology Manipulation,Precognition: _
White, Gray, Purple, Black, Neon Colors (if technology manipulation), Yellow.

If your character is human then wear whatever you want!

Thanks for taking your time to read this and if you want give my story a chance!

Hair is charcoal not grey sorry :neutral_face:
Water bender(if not then flight)
Any outfit is fine
Chill, open minded, sweet

Is that ok?

Yeah sure! Thank you, you’ll be added as soon as possible!

But in the picture it says Kalissa and you profile has the name Kalizza, which one?

I’ll try out!

Thank you!

Kalissa is my real name so use that

is it INK?

Alright!

Yes.

Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Purple)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Personality: Quiet, kind, caring, and short tempter. She likes to cook, listen music, and animals. She does get into fight if someone makes her mad.

Power: ice

ok!

NAME: Zoe
Skintone: Fair
brows: thick flat
Hair: High Ponytail in chestnut
eyes: Round Bold in blue
face: Round
nose: Soft Natural
lips: Classic Slender in blush
Power: teleportion
Outfit:
Top: Red Peasant Shirt
bottom: Sport Chic Leather Leggings
shoes: Red Chic Ballerina Flats
Accessories: Headphones Black
Personality: shy, only nice to people who get to know her

Name: Vivi or Vivian
Outfit: Denim Jacket, Red camo pants, red shorts onesie top, red lace shoes, skater beanie, and key necklace.
Personality: Humble, optimistic, funny, childish, crazy, kind, bit of a hot head, and a hopeless romantic.
Power: Fire

Recommend a Story to Read!
Hey, does anyone have any good stories to suggest?

I’m just gonna name a few different powers for you to pick from because i can’t choose:
Control Time, Telepathy, Precongnition (Seeing the future), or Teleportation.
Personality; Sweet when your nice to her but a bad ass at the same time? Protective over friends or family. Caring/Selfless.
Outfit; something bad ass lol

Alright but I think you forgot the name, is it Rose?I saw the name on your profile, just making sure that’s the name you want.

Okay, you’ll be added as soon as possible!

yeah lol