Character Contest (INK-Female LI)

I need a female love interest for my unpublished story The End. It’s in Ink.

To enter you must:

• Like this post
  • Leave your character deets, name, and outfit
  • A photo of them (Optional)
  • Tell me their personality
  • Are they an element and is for which? (Fire is off limits and if you ask I’ll tell you why)
  • Tell me why you think you’d be great for the part
  • Deadline is September 5th, 11pm EST

Prize:

• The role as a female Love Interest in my story
  • An edit in your honor
  • Idk what else
Pic of the MC

Edit done by me :crazy_face:

Random Tags

@SkyM
@keiji
@Spade.02
@MysteryMaker
@Ayu
@Silver_Shadow
@Txlx_star
@Sunset_Shimmer

15 Likes

Name : Roy (Author of Shado)
Body : Toffee
Eyebrow : Seductive arch
Eyes : Upturned bold ; Colour : Blue
Nose : Redefined
Lips : Classic ; Colour : Ruby
Face : Oval
Hair : High Ponytail ; Colour : Black

Outfit : Black Triangle Cutout Dress and Cut Out Heels

Personality : Badass, Always ready to fight for justice, Bisexual.

Element : I have no idea… I think I need some help from you…

Why I would be great for the part : I just know that I’m great… So I will be great for the part… :sunglasses:

1 Like

For element you don’t have to be one if you don’t want to since the male love interest is human. If you do want to be one you can choose from ice, water, earth, and air.

Name - Johanna

Body - Honey
Brows - Mature Round
Eyes - Upturned Feline - blue
Face - Oval
Nose - Upturned
Lips - Full Round - any color
Hair - Any long hairstyle - Chestnut

Picture:

(click for the whole pic)
Outfit:
Small Fishnets, Black Shorts Onesie Bottom, Wedding Long Sleeve Lace Top (Dusty Purple), Black Chelsea Boots And Socks

Personality:
Secretive, Only opens up to special people that she likes, Gay, Badass kinda…?, Ready for fights, really cute in relationships, Only has one friend, Powerful,

Element; Fire or darkness (or none at all)

And one reason, I had nothing else to do and I’m tired :zzz:

1 Like

:joy: Thanks for entering girl :heart:

1 Like

Name: Adalynn
Olive
Defined Natural
Beach Wave Black
Upturned Feline Hickory
Oval
Elven
Classic Blush or Terracotta

I don’t have an exact oufit, but Outfit: Black leather jacket, military black chic boots, shorts (ripped or no), red tank top (no sparkles)

Personality: cute, generous, kind, has a small temper and it’s hard to make her mad, patient, funny, and bubbly.

Element: air

Backstory

She can control air/wind but always wanted to control earth because she wants to better the world and grow plants :joy::joy:

I really wanna help you out, and I love these types of things :grin::joy:

1 Like

Thanks for entering :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Who doesn’t want to be powerful… I choose water…

1 Like

I will definitely be entering this tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

Name - Bella
Body - Light
Brow - Defined Natural
Hair - Monday Morning Updo ( Cayenne )
Eyes - Round Classic ( Green )
Face - Oval
Nose - Soft Natural
Lips - Classic ( Terracotta )

Outfit - Touch of Scottland Shirt ( Black )
Hipster Glasses ( Black )
Black Button Down Skirt
Black Military Chic Boots
Moon Necklace
Black Boho Bracelet

For the element, which elements are available. If available can I choose lightning. If not my element is Air

Personality - Scaracstic and very sassy. She is loyal to her friends and although she is nice to people, she does not fully trust anyone straight away. When someone does her or her loved ones wrong she will be out for revenge.

I think my character will suit the role because she is a fun character to use and will make you story very interesting. In good ways and bad…

2 Likes
Ink

Personality: Bossy, sassy, Badass, overprotective, caring, Fighter, strong, she can be mean and say hurt for things, but she doesn’t mean it. She only does that to cover up her embarrassment, shy, nervous, or she love that person so much.

Power: Ice or Thunder

Outfit: Goth Girl Top (Dusty Purple), Skater Navy Blue Ripped Shorts, Sheer Star Leggings, Goth Girl Shoes, Moon Necklace

Tell me why you think you’d be great for the part: I thought it’ll be fun and I wanna help you out :wink:

2 Likes

Name: Neha
I’m the author of Fascinated to you
Details:
Body: Olive
Eyes: Upturned Feline color: White
Eyebrows: Thin Curved
Hair: Beach waves color: Platinum blond
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full round color: Cherry red
Face shape: Oval
Outfit:
White Beach day Romper, Calf boots White, Black boho Bracelet, Black boho Feather earrings.
Personality: Badass, know self - defense and know how to shoot but is pure from heart and can protect MC from anyone and kinda secretive and I’ll be bisexual.
Element: Water is life.
Why I would be great for this part?: Because this is the first time I’m entering in Character contest and would love to be your MC love interest.

1 Like

It’s in Ink :two_hearts:

Oops give me a second. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Name: Amealia

Body Color: Fair
Brow: Smooth Arch
Hair: Straight
Hair Color: Mint
Eyes: Upturned Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Eleven
Lips: Classic
Lip Color: Terracotta

Outfit:

Personality: Amealia is a very charismatic person. She tends to talk to a lot of people and can make a lot of friends if she pleases. Although she talks to others a good amount she still is very closed off. She has a face for people and one that is only shown behind closed doors. To people she is a bubbly person with lots of dumb story’s to tell and laugh at, she is honest and that sometimes can be very brutal. Behind closed doors though she isn’t very talkative, she writes and draws and paints to her hearts content. Behind closed doors she gets frustrated easily and curses like a maniac even though sometimes instead of saying a curse word she may say refrigerator as an old habit. She loves kids and flannels!

Element: Ice because it is beautiful yet dangerous

Why I am good for this role: Well to start off I happen to be a lesbian. Most female love interests tend to lack a deep personality of their own and are just given a clique but my character comes with a deep personality that has both issues and perfections. My character leaves a lot of room for creativity for the author.

2 Likes

A strong Independent woman who is friendly and loyal to people she cares about but when someone messes with her or her family, she becomes dark and evil.

The element of water

I think she would be great because she knows how to defend herself and be loyal to the mc no matter what happens she would even risk her life for her

2 Likes

Bump. Thanks to everyone who’s entered so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Character Name: Mae
Character Details:
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Eye Color: Green
Eye Shape: Upturned Feline
Nose Shape: Soft Natural
Mouth Shape: Classic
Mouth Color: Bordeaux
Eyebrow Shape: Medium Curved
Skin Color: Light
Hair Color: Fawn
Hair Style: Beach Wave

Outfit:
Shirt: Wedding Long Sleeve Lace Top (Turquoise)
Pants: Cadet Blue High Waisted Pants
Shoes: Blue Beach Day Skater Shoes

Personality: Funny, Friendly, Caring, Mentally Strong, will fight for whats right, love to learn, closed off, kind of has a temper, bold and loyal.

Element: Lighting if possible, if not then do water.

Why’d I be great for the part: I’m awesomeness :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Should I extend the deadline?

• Yes
  • No, Sep 5 is fine

0 voters

Bump :heart: