Character Contest - Multiple 1st Place Winners! (LL, any gender)

I’ll definitely be joining this! I’ll type up everything later. Thanks @Amphia fo tagging me :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah!! This was super fun to do! Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks! It sounds fun to do :))

1 Like

welp, i told you ill do it.

Stop it! I'm ticklish!

password- feeling spicy lol this password made me laugh
Insta Username- @youngbl00d.writes (ill follow soon)
Forums- Look at my name
Gender-Female
Age- 21 (my character)
Partner-Men
Features- Scar on forehead
Song- when you have so many and you cry about it Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Link- https://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU
Fav Lyrics- “I’m waking up. I feel it inside my bones. Enough to make my systems blow. Welcome to the New Age.”
Why?- I just like the power that comes with this song. The beat drop, bassline and everything leading up to the “boom” is just powerful. My character isn’t known for really being a follower. She has her power. She’s rebellious. She’s her boss. I just like the beat of that song a lot XD.
Character Deets-

Secretly this CDC was based of Polaroid by Jonas Blue.

1 Like

Glad you think so :blob_hearts: i’ve already had a ton of fun reading everyone’s entries
Thank you so much!! You’re confirmed & accepted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I totally giggled @ your details title. You’re in! Thanks for participating and telling me this wasn’t a terrible idea

1 Like

I hope that this is alright!! I think this is a really interesting contest, thanks for making it! xx

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Your entry is confirmed :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! xxx

Hiii. This is cool; here are my entry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

CAT <3
  • Password: feeling spicy

• Instagram Username: written.by.cat

• Forum Username: written.by.cat

• Character Name: Cat

• Character Gender: Girl

• Character age: 19

• Character Partner Preference (men, women, both, etc.): Men

• Character Body Type: Female Athletic

• Skin color: Gold 02

• Brow shape & color: Arched Natural, Dark Brown

• Eye shape & color: Female generic, Ice Blue

• Hair type & color: Long Loose Curls, Medium Brown

• Lip shape & color: Full Round Pouty, Red Deep Matte

• Nose shape: Grecian Soft

• Face shape: Square Defined

• Any additional features (freckles, tattoos, etc. be specific!): Nose Stud Silver

• Outfit details (please include all clothes & any accessories / shoes if you would like them):

〷Aiko Crop Top Cotton Neutral Black

〷Plaid Princess Seam Skirt Cotton Red Auburn

〷Tights Gradients Transparent Gradient Black

〷Buckled Combat Boots Leather Grey Black

〷Ribbon Fabric Jeweled Choker Cotton Red True

〷Studdent Belt Leather Black

〷Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather Grey Black

• Screenshot / picture of your character:
Open mee pt1

CAT

“I will never know myself until I do this on my own

And I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed

I will never be anything till I break away from me

I will break away and find myself today"

• Why does this song represent your character’s personality? Ok. Warning because im kind of sensitive with this stuff :slight_smile:
Open mee pt2

This song is the end of a phase for me. In the past, I was always trapped in toxic relationships and these people always told me that it would never be enough for other people. I felt alone, used, insufficient. It was one of the worst moments of my life because I wanted to follow one of my dreams and these people the only thing they were doing was making me feel bad (you´re such a waste of space in the world, you’re nothing without us, you can’t leave us! we made you, you´re toxic here not us, you want to study medicine? you are a failure and you probably will kill everyone…) Until I met a group of very beautiful people who support me in everything I do and thanks to them I was able to say “Stop, I don’t want you in my life anymore” to these toxic people. This song is important because after so long, I feel like I belong somewhere and after everything that happened to me I became a new person; stronger and more independent than ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, glad you like it! :two_hearts: your entry is confirmed! thanks for participating!

Last call for entries before I start the judging process! :blob_hearts:

Click the details for your character to find out if & what you won!

@medusa.jett @Roy @Aquabelle @Amphia @Youngbl00d @epy.neha @written.by.cat

Medusa/Jenny

Congrats! You’re in 2nd place! Please message me directly to claim your prizes & let me know the best way to tag you in the story! :blob_hearts: I have already placed you in a scene (Episode 3) & this is the outfit I put together for ya:

Alec & Roy

Congrats! You have won 1st & 2nd place prizes. I’m not sure which character will get the line of dialogue, but it will be one of them. :slight_smile: Please message me directly to claim your prizes & let me know the best way to tag you in the story! :blob_hearts:

Akeelah

Congrats! You’re in 1st place! Please message me directly to claim your prizes & let me know the best way to tag you in the story! :blob_hearts:

Amphia

Congrats! You’re in 1st place! Please message me directly to claim your prizes & let me know the best way to tag you in the story! :blob_hearts:

youngbl00d

Congrats! You’re in 2nd place! Please message me directly to claim your prizes & let me know the best way to tag you in the story! :blob_hearts:

Neha

Congrats! You’re in 2nd place! Please message me directly to claim your prizes & let me know the best way to tag you in the story! :blob_hearts: I have already placed you in a scene (Episode 2) & I tried to keep your outfit similar to what was in the picture:

Cat

Congrats! You’re in 2nd place! Please message me directly to claim your prizes & let me know the best way to tag you in the story! :blob_hearts: I have already placed you in a scene (Episode 2) & put you in the outfit you indicated, but I will have to change that for future scenes.

SURPRISE EVERYONE IS A WINNER

4 Likes

Aww, you’re so sweet. Thank you so much. :heart: :heart:

Yay :clapping: Congratulations to everyone else.