Character contest! 😊

Hi
I am having a character contest for my story, What Did I Do

Description: Dani hasn’t had an easy life, starting with the disappearance of her parents when she was just 7 years old and then being passed from foster home to foster home. Her life turns upside down when an accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world. Will she survive or will she be stuck watching her life slip away?

If you want to be a character answer these questions:

1. What would your name be?
  2. Full ink character description
  3. Would you mind being on the bad side?
  4. WILL YOU READ IT - this is key! I want to give this opportunity to people who really will like/ read my story or already like my story!
  5. What is your charecter’s Age be?
  6. What is your character’s Backstory?

Ps. This is an INK story so if you fill out Limelight/classic features you can’t win… Thanks

My Instagram is @miss.jd5 - there is a form in my bio you can fill out! Or if you don’t have an Instagram you can fill out your details here!

This sounds so exciting!
I’m happy to fill this out.

1. Michele
  2. Platinum blonde hair (straight), light skin, soft natural nose, oval face, upturned bold eyes (blue), full round lips (bubblegum pink shade), and defined natural eyebrows.
  3. I’d love to be on the bad side! :wink:
  4. YES
  5. 23
  6. Backstory: I don’t even know haha…maybe just something like had a tough life, took to the streets and made up a rival gang on her own. Something evil…maybe a ruthless mafia rivalry leader. But no preference in this department! <33
2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi! I would like to participate too.

1. Victoria
  2. Beige skin, oval face, upturned nose, dark grey upturned feline eyes, mature round eyebrows, black straight hair, classic orange crush lips.
  3. I def don’t mind being on a bad side
  4. Yes!
  5. From 18 to 25
  6. I want her to be broken and confused. Maybe she had a huge break up and now she became cold and sceptical. Maybe she has something else on her mind but I feel that something from her past should follow her and don’t give her the opportunity to be herself. This could be the reason of her being on a bad side. She is not opening up to people and she confuses them.
1 Like
Ink
  1. What would your name be? Ayame
  2. Full ink character description

Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

1. Would you mind being on the bad side? Nope, I don’t mind :slight_smile:

2. WILL YOU READ IT - this is key! I want to give this opportunity to people who really will like/ read my story or already like my story! Yes.

3. What is your charecter’s Age be? 22

4. What is your character’s Backstory? She was born to a poor family, she was abandoned on the streets at a young age. She learned to steal and kill to survive the ruthless streets, gaining skills in melee and ranged combat. Then she met a man (assassin) who become her mentor, took her in and taught her everything about assassin after he passed away.

5. What would your name be? Kai

6. Full ink character description

Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

1. Would you mind being on the bad side? Nope, I don’t mind :slight_smile:
  2. WILL YOU READ IT - this is key! I want to give this opportunity to people who really will like/ read my story or already like my story! Yes.
  3. What is your charecter’s Age be? 25
  4. What is your character’s Backstory? After watching how his father betrayed and murdered his mother, he escaped. No one take him in, he was put in orphanage. He’s become cold-hearted and loner. All he can thinks of getting his revenge of his mother’s death.
2 Likes

@michy @Claaaire @Ayu all three of you will be featured in my story! I would really appreciate if you took the time to read my story! It’s What Did I Do by Miss. JD. Link is above! Thanks again for participating!

3 Likes

AHH thanks so much ;D I would love to! Adding to favourites now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much! :smiley: I’ll read it tonight!

1 Like

Thank you! I will read it :hugs:

1 Like