Character Contest

Hi
I am having a character contest for my Episode, Targeted. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4883570275778560

Description: Targeted, is a story about a girl(Charlie) who’s mother was killed when she is young and just when she has her high school graduation her father gets killed by the same people. so she forms a “gang” to hunt down the people who killed her father.

If you want to be a character answer these questions:

1. What would your name be?
  2. Hair, Eyes, Lips…
  3. Would you want to be a villain?
  4. WILL YOU READ IT
  5. What is your charecter’s Age be?
  6. What is your character’s Backstory?

Ps. This is an INK story so if you fill out Limelight/classic features you can’t win… Thanks

Hey, I’m Vivainah. Can I be in your story? Here are the details:
1. Name- Vivainah

2.Skin tone: light
Face shape : soft heart
Hair : rebel half shaved (chestnut brown)
Eyes : upturned bold (black)
Eyebrows : defined natural
Nose : eleven
Mouth : classic (ruby red)

3. I’ve no problem being a VILLIAN but it’s your choice I’ll be happy with any role you give me.

4. Of course!!! I’m always in search of new and amazing stories and the description already makes me curious!!!

5. Age: 19

6. Backstory, Ummmm… The character may have lost thier sister due to the same people who killed mc’s parents… So I too wanna seek revenge and join the mc’s gang!! Only if that’s possible, lol

Hope I’ll get a chance to be in your story!!!
:heart::heart::heart:

Hi there! Your story sounds really interesting and I would love to be a character! So here’s my information:
Name: Rivera
Looks:
Straight Hair (Blue Light)
Upturned Feline Eyes (Taupe)
Umber Skin Tone
Upturned Nose
Oval Face Shape
Full Round Plum Lips
Defined Natural Eyebrows
My character is quite a sassy character so I think she’d be a good villain or a villain’s wife (like the Joker and Harley Quinn)
YES I WILL
She struggles with quite alot of problems including drugs, depression and an eating disorder and her belief is that everyone wants her to fail so she falls in love with someone she believes is good.
Thanks!

Hi I would love it if I could be in your story!

1-Name: Aubrey

2-Hair: Diva Curls (blonde)
Eyes: Upturned bold (blue)
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Blossom lips (Scarlett)

3- I don’t mind being a villain at all

4- I will definitely read it. I’m looking for some more stories to read

5- I would like my character’s age to be somewher in between 16-19

6- My character has come in close contact with the MC’s parent’s killer but didn’t see their face. Maybe my character was kidnapped in some point of her life but managed to escape?
but I come accross the MC and agree to help her out
If it doesn’tt work out with your story it’s totally fine! :smile:

Thank you so much!! Im still waiting for a few more people but your backstory really fits in with my story!!

Thank you!!

Thanks sooo much!! Your character ties in with my story really well…Im waiting till a few more people join though

@vivainah you won!! This poll may not be closed. If I need other characters then I will choose someone else, too. Thanks for entering. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Yay!!! Tysm :heart:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: