Character Creation Error

I used the new female character script template, but I keep getting an error that says, “No hair called Long Straight Loose Bangs Blunt Solid exists” All I did was use the script template directly

Hey there @OTPobsessed, go ahead and submit a help ticket to the support team about this issue. They’d be happy to help! :smiley:

Hmm, perhaps you made an error somewhere :thinking:

If you’re getting an error, can check these methods out:

According to @ Dara.Amarie ,
"If you are getting an error message saying that “no eyebrows” exist, these are the 3 reasons why you would be getting that error:

1. The system does not recognize the character name. You either didn’t change the template’s name to your own character’s name, you misspelled your character’s name, or you have not created that character yet.
  2. You are using a male character in a female template (and vise versa)
  3. You are using an INK template in a Limelight story (and vise versa)"

Your Episode only has one cc template right? Or are you customizing many people in your template?

You can PM me and I will help you out ^^

Thank you, I usually write in Limelight so when I started my INK story I didn’t realize I should’ve used a different template :sweat_smile:. I fixed it now :grin:

Hi I am having a problem with the character creation portal as it simply will not load and I have tried 3 separate operating systems and have had no luck. If you someone could give me some advice on what to do it would be much appreciated. Thank you.