Character Creation Game (With Story)

Hi there!

I have been inspired by youtuber, Vixella, who play the sims 4 and uses the randomizer 3 times for each category to get this crazy (or cute) looking sim. I thought that could be applied to create a character with the help of a google.

Go to google and type in “number generator” and a generator should come up. You can change it from 1-10 to 1-20. I recommend 1-15.

Then go to each category, (aka hair, face, skin, eyes, etc.), with a number that came from the number generator, count until you get that number. Continue this process until you have a brand new character.

NEXT, with a picture of that character, we are going to be writing a story. The ending of your sentence must somehow incorporating the next character that is made.

So I’ll start off.

This is Sami Smith. An average 21 year old loner.
One day, Sami became very sad because she was so lonely. This was out of her character, mainly because she liked being alone. But today, something was pushing her to go out. Walking along the streets, she saw a bright sign that said “HotShot Bar and Grill”

Something inside of Sami told her that this was the place she needed to be. She walked into the doors, went straight up to the bar and saw the most…

(Next person creates character, shares and continues the story)

3 Likes

thank you! I’ll repost it there!

2 Likes

She walked into the doors, went straight up to the bar and saw the most…interesting woman Alina Miller. Alina Miller is a 23 year old bartender. Sami’s eyes wandered all over memorizing Alina from her hair to her clothes. Sami had never seen someone so…

(Continue from here,
PS totally gonna make my BG characters like this from now on! Thanks for the idea!)

2 Likes

This is the original post! It has been properly moved to the Forum Games Category. If you saw the other one created, pretty please ignore it because it was a hic-cup on my part.

Please continue the story below.

:heart:

1 Like