🔒 Character Custom Outfit Req ! 🌸

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮~ :rabbit2: :blob_hearts:

I got a bit burnt out from coding the second chapter of my upcoming story and worked on making cute custom outfits on gacha, I didn’t mention it in the title because I was worried a mod will flag this topic. I made some cute outfits and since a lot of mutuals from IG thought these outfits were really pretty, I thought why not take requests from people on the forums? So, here I am haha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

If you would like to request one, READ and FOLLOW the rules down below!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎:

• Send me your character details.
  • An image of a cute outfit from pinterest you want your char to wear (NOT ACCEPTING: grunge style outfits, only cute/soft style).
  • Follow me on Instagram: cerisaro (This is a MUST, if you unfollow afterwards, you will be BLOCKED).
  • Do NOT use it for commercial purposes e.g. your story covers/sell it off somewhere etc. (which would be stealing my work as well as doing something that is prohibited).

𝙈𝙔 𝙀𝙓𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙎:

These are some I made for my character yesterday, from my upcoming Episode story, DO NOT repost/copy/steal or ANYTHING to them

If you do request from me to make one for your character, you MUST actually use it in someway e.g. meet the character, post it on your Instagram story or keep it as your IG profile with MY credits. :point_right: For example, drawn by: @cerisaro on Instagram, or pfp by @cerisaro etc etc…
૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა
./づ~ :strawberry:

𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒 of what you can search 𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 to find what sort of outfit you want your character to wear:

If you don’t mind me picking the outfit, 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒!!

૮⸝⸝ > ꇴ <⸝⸝ づ━☆*:・゚✧

↳ ❝ [𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾] ¡! ❞

• NO COMPLEX outfits
  • NO GRUNGE-style or anything dark/too bright, refer to the examples of outfits you can search for just above :point_up:

Use this form to make your request:

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
  • Character Details: [insert your character card here + close-up pictures of your char]
  • A pic of the aesthetic outfit you want your character to wear (if you have no clue at all, I can pick for you if you’d like).
  • Follow me on Instagram and state something like: “I’ve followed you on Instagram!”

:dango::heart::white_flower:૮₍ ´• ˕ • ₎ა :rabbit2::fish_cake::baby_bottle:

That should be it for now. I have the right to decline a request. Please ensure to use the request form after you’ve read all the rules carefully.

Also, please give me time when completing your request and do not rush me <3
Thank you sm, if you choose to make a req from me :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

/___/
꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱
./づ~ :heart:
you deserve this ! :heart:

✓ COMPLETED REQUESTS:

7 Likes

yesss !! I told this to you on IG and ima say this again it’s so cuteeee !!! Wahahhaaha love it :white_heart:

1 Like

I love your art! Before I request, is it possible if I could add text to your art? Like just the story title if I were to use your art as a story cover. Proper credit included of course!

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3

Sure, that’s not at a problem at all as long as credits are given! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EDIT: I was a bit too excited when reading your comment so I totally forgot to mention, not to use it for commercial purposes like your story cover! Mainly because, I drew the outfits yes and edited my character, but her base/body is from an app called Gacha Club, so that belongs to them. So I’m not sure if you can use it as a story cover :pleading_face: :disappointed: Sorry, I should have mentioned it on the topic but it slipped my mind…

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart: :sob: Ahh, this literally made my night! :blob_hearts: :rofl:

1 Like

I might request cuz sh*t!!:eyes::eyes:

I don’t wanna go off topic so I’ll blur this but do you think I’m allowed to put the examples you’ll make for us, as a background like this?

1 Like

^ like for our stories or no? If not that’s ok Cuz I wanna request :smiling_face_with_tear:

Oh and do you do two at a time?

You mean like an art scene? unfortunately, no :disappointed: since I used a character maker to build her body, face, hands, hair etc, but then edited parts of her body but of course, drew the clothes. So, using it for art scenes or covers won’t be allowed. But you can use it for anything else like your pfp, other creative things like meet the character type of posts! :blob_hearts:

You’re still allowed to haha :rofl: :heart: that’s really sweet of you, though! :sob: :blob_hearts:

:eyes: I could try, but for now could you request for one only? and ofc if I’m able to take another I’ll let you know :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Ah okay! That’s okay then no worries :sparkles: + that’s okay too!

1 Like

Okii! Ima request then.:smiling_face_with_tear:
But is it okay if I can take a picture of my episode details from my notes on my phone cuz I don’t have a character details just yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh alright but that means pfp’s are still usable. I’m going to request!

1 Like

Sure, that’s totally fine, no worries!! :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yep, feel free to request :relaxed::sparkling_heart:

Oki! I will send them rn. Also like I’m gonna send a skirt instead from the reference I got, and if it’s too hard to do, let me know so I can find something else.:white_heart:
Details:

Reference:

But instead of the colour pink can it be like a pastel blue or pastel yellow?

And then for the bottom, since I don’t like the bottom on the reference here it is:

And the colour for the skirt, hmm maybe white is ok

1 Like

It shouldn’t be too hard, I think it’ll be fine ! Thank you for sending the refs and I’ll get straight into it :point_up::two_hearts::laughing:

Is it okay if I ask for you to send a picture of your character? You can PM it to me if you want :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

These are so cute!

Here’s my request if you are still taking any

• Character Details: [insert your character card here + close-up pictures of your char]
CC

Up close CC

• A pic of the aesthetic outfit you want your character to wear (if you have no clue at all, I can pick for you if you’d like).

Maybe something like this but the shirt in like a blueish green?

• Follow me on Instagram and state something like: “I’ve followed you on Instagram!”

Followed your Instagram! Here’s proof.

Summary

Bumpppp :white_heart:

1 Like

:lock: CLOSED FOR NOW

Closed due to currently being busy with other things…