Character Customization Needs to Change

I’ve been a member of this community for a few years now, and yes much like many of the other episode interactive fans here I just absolutely loooove these stories!

You can imagine how happy I was when I found out you could create your own stories for the app. I was ecstatic!

I started jotting down a bunch of ideas right away! However, for the stories I try to create, custom characters seem much more enjoyable to play as then ones already made for you (in my opinion) so I try to give the player a custom character design section.

And here’s were the problem lies.

I don’t know about most, I’m not even sure if this topic has been discussed before (which it probably has), but I’m going to vent for a bit and just ask why in the world is it so difficult?

There are helpful templates online I have found and used, but for whatever reason not all of them seem to work, and when they do something always just doesn’t exist, like someones eyebrows or skin color,

It’s very frustrating, and please tell me I’m wrong and there is some easier of doing this and I just haven’t found it yet. I’ve been using Limelight and make sure I use a limelight template, but even when I do it still doesn’t seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

I always watched Joseph Evan’s tutorials, he has a video for character customization and tons of other things

1 Like

You are getting those errors because you need to change the name to your own character’s name.