Character Customization or Overlays?

Hi I was wondering if I could get anyone’s opinion on this.
Would readers rather have character customization/limited customization, or the advanced overlays that shows the characters doing different poses? I’m a little torn right now, seeing if I wanted to do customization or the overlays.

It doesn’t matter to me along as the story is good~

2 Likes

Speaking PERSONALLY, I’m not a huge fan of customization.

Of course, it is your choice in the end.

3 Likes

Personally, CC bothers me, unless it’s my own character or LI that I can create. I rarely (if ever) customize, as I like to view the characters exactly as the author created them. But, of course, it’s totally up to you.

3 Likes

I like at least limited customization. I don’t care about skin color so that could be locked so some overlays could be used, but some features I do have a hard time with if I’m stuck with them. :joy:

1 Like

Yea, I mean I would be using like custom poses.

pv1_back_ADDYPOWEROPEN_5229931570987008_6955df48fe0c22cfbc3b906425a421f9
Like I just used this one in my story Beyond 2 Souls last chapter I made. That’s what I mean.

1 Like

I do that in my stories sometimes even though I allow customization. I just give a warning that if they change, the overlays may look diff from their character sometimes… :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

ohhh ok!

I actually like when I can customize the characters but I don’t mind when there isn’t customization for advanced directing purposes.

1 Like