Character Customization Templates (INK and LL)

Thank you so much!! Your template was very helpful! You’re amazing xxx

1 Like

You’re welcome!! <3

Not at all! The customization is saved, you don’t have to do a thing!

Hi! That means that there should be a label created somewhere with the name “avatarfemalecc”. Your script should start like this:
&FEM1 enters from left to screen center
NARRATOR
So… what’s your name?
label first_name_input67
input What’s Your First Name?|What’s Your First Name?|Done(FIRSTNAME)
if (FIRSTNAME is “”) {
NARR
You do need a name…
goto first_name_input67
} else {
continue
}
label avatarfemalecc
@zoom reset
@FEM1 starts think
@speechbubble reset
NARRATOR
So, [FIRSTNAME67], what’s your look?

…etc., etc. Go check it out if then let me know!

1 Like

My new question is, in some stories they have all the tied-up hairstyles together example: Ponytail tail, Dancer Bun, Fishtail braid are all in one list so a style is easier to find and then all the long ones together, short ones together etc etc how do I put my styles in a category like that? Everytime I try I just get an error

Check @Dara.Amarie’s templates she’s got categories for all types of hair.

1 Like

Hi, it’s telling me that

@Character changes eyebrows into Classic Natural” is not a valid directing command

how should i change this?

thank you

That error message pops up when the system doesn’t recognize the character. You need to change the character name in the template to your own character’s name.

I realised for the one line i didn’t capitalise the entire name but thank you so much

Sorry I had another question. Is it possible to add a glasses option and a head scarf option in the customisations?

thank you

Yes it’s possible. But unless you know your way around coding, specifically template coding, you’d need someone to make you a template with those options.

THank you so much!

1 Like

Ah I loved your story! Is it going to be continued

If you are talking about Angoria yes! But it’s going to be revamped into something better directed, with choices that matter and gains! So I’m suggesting re-reading it all when I notify you that the revamp is out. Follow me on Instagram for any updates! @angoria.episode Thanks for your support! :heart:

Okay! No prob.

Wow, I started scripting the customization and I’m so glad that I came here because I didn’t know what I was getting myself into lol. Thank you for posting this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
Can you help me, plz?
I need male and female costumization INK, without name input.

Can someone create this one?! Thank you :smiley:

Check out this thread:

Here, you will find male and female ink customization templates without a name input.

Ink female and Ink male template:

Instructions for adding the template into your script:

Remember to give credit to her if you use!

Good luck with everything :slight_smile:

However, you could also use the Female ink CC template provided above by Ella_on_episode but remove the naming input.

Female Ink CC template:

@FEM1 enters from left to screen center

label avatarfemalecc
@zoom reset
@FEM1 starts think
@speechbubble reset
NARRATOR
So, Fem1, what’s your look?

It doesn’t have to be FEM1, it could be any name, like YOU, DIANA, ANNA, GEM, etc.

Thank you so much for this! I was dreading having to figure this out but you made it so much easier. I’ll be sure to credit you. Thanks again!