Character Customization Templates (INK and LL)

(Like this post to show your support!)

Good day guys!
I’m Maria, author of Angoria and I’m here to help you with customization script templates!
For those who have no idea what I’m talking about, these templates are a piece of coding you type while writing your story in the Writers’ Portal, in order to enable the reader to customize the characters. It takes hours to create a code like this, but fear not! I have links for both customization script templates, INK and Limelight!

INK
From :star::star:Ella_on_episode and Dara Amarie :star::star: on Instagram:
INK Female Customise Character Script Template
INK Male Customize Character Script Template

LIMELIGHT
From :star::star:Joseph Evans :star::star: on EpisodeLife:
Limelight Female Customize Character Script Template
Limelight Male Customize Character Script Template

If you are facing any errors, screenshot the problem, send it below and I’d be happy to help!
Hope that helped! REMEMBER. Always give credit to the creators!

Love, Maria :cherry_blossom:

49 Likes

tnx again

1 Like

thank you so much

thanks for this, it’ll be very useful!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t understand, do you have a problem with how the characters show up? Can you explain exactly what happens?

oh no, thats not what I meant I mean If you use the episode templates

Oh, okay! For any further questions dm me, I’d be happy to help!

Thank you you saved my lifeee

1 Like

Thank so much but I’m getting an error with it saying the first choice of every section (like head shape of mouth shape) doesn’t exist? Can anyone help!!

1 Like

maybe you spelled the character name wrong btw it happened to me too but I fixed it

I have the same error but with only one of them, yet it was Episode’s script template.

Thanks the character has a space in the name so I have to go through it.

No problem

I am still unsure whether or not the Episode team is going to transfer my threads from the old forums to these new forums, which is why I have not recreated any of my threads myself yet. If they will be transferred, now there will be duplicate threads for this post. If they are unable to be transferred, I wanted to recreate all of my threads myself… I am in no way trying to be rude and I’m not upset, I just kind of wish you would have consulted me first before making this thread.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you wanted to create one yourself! I thought that I could share it as long as I gave credit, like you said. I’ll edit my post and find other links . Apologies again.

I’m not sure why, but this part :
NARRATOR
So… what’s your name?
label first_name_input
input What’s Your First Name?|What’s Your First Name?|Done(NAME)
if (NAME is “”) {
NARRATOR
You do need a name.
goto first_name_input
} else {
continue
}
doesn’t work when I test it out, it just asks what you’re called but doesn’t give a box to type your name in :thinking:

1 Like

Can you screenshot the code you have typed and how it appears on screen?

oops, doesn’t matter! I didn’t realize that it didn’t show up on my laptop, but it’s works fine when I preview it on my phone

Glad you figured it out!

1 Like

thanks!