Character Design Shop 💅

Hi!! I can create characters for you (and outfits)

Just tell me the character’s personality, and I can do the rest!!

4 Likes

OMG thank you so much for creating this thread I´ve been needing characters for so froggin long and I haven´t been able to figure out how I wanted my characters to look so anyway here are the details and I hope that 5 aren´t too many :grimacing: And could you also do names for me?!?!?
CHAR 1:
He is a Jock but he´s still nice, He is on a football team and his grades are great!! He doesn´t really worry too much about girls but if he found the right one he would treat her like a queen!!! [INK]
CHAR 2:
She is a one wolf. She really likes to keep to herself and she has a dark past. the only time she´s happy is when she is at home with her mom and her sister! (Whom I also haven´t created yet but I will create them based from what you create her) [INK]
CHAR 3:
He is a bad boy. Not like a typical bad boy, but he is still a bad boy. He isn´t nice to his teachers but his grades are great, he lives alone because his family died in a house fire and ever since then he´s bullied his ex best friend! [INK]
CHAR 4:
She is really preppy and nice to everyone she meets. If anyone gives her the cold shoulder she will try her best to get along with them. If she was ever to get bullied or angry you wouldn´t wanna be anywhere near her… [INK]
CHAR 5: Final
She is character 4´s twin sister but completely opposite. She is very distant from everyone but her sister and she is really gothy. She doesn´t really go out much unless her sister forces her to. [INK]

2 Likes

i’ll get started on it after school!!!

2 Likes

Okay thank you soo soo much hun!!!

3 Likes
:)

CHAR 1:
Blake-

CHAR 2:
Luna-

CHAR 3:
Rey-

CHAR 4:
Amelia-

CHAR 5:
Ruth-

1 Like

Thank you so much Hun I love them :heart:

1 Like

no problem!!

1 Like

Hey!
Do u design characters based on muses?

1 Like

sure ig! ive never done it before though.