Character disappearing

So I want separate characters to be in different zones on a background but for some reason TYLER and LEO aren’t popping up on my screen in zone 3. OLIVIA and ATHENA are where they are supposed to be.

My coding:

@OLIVIA is talk_handsonhips_neutral_loop
&ATHENA is talk_awkward_loop AND ATHENA faces left
&TYLER stands screen center in zone 3 AND TYLER faces right AND TYLER is talk_armscrossed_neutral_loop
&LEO stands screen right in zone 3 AND LEO faces left AND LEO is talk_smile_happy_loop
@pan to zone 3 in 2
@zoom on TYLER to 200% in 1
@add Cup Plastic Red to TYLER

when you use ampersands, it needs to comes first before the @ in order for it to work properly. double ampersands do not work.

&OLIVIA is talk_handsonhips_neutral_loop
@ATHENA is talk_awkward_loop AND ATHENA faces left
&TYLER stands screen center in zone 3 AND TYLER faces right AND TYLER is talk_armscrossed_neutral_loop
@LEO stands screen right in zone 3 AND LEO faces left AND LEO is talk_smile_happy_loop
@pan to zone 3 in 2
@zoom on TYLER to 200% in 1
@add Cup Plastic Red to TYLER

1 Like

I think it’s becuase you are not supposed to capitalize AND in between.

1 Like

Try @TYLER stands screen center in zone 3 and @LEO stands screen right in zone 3
You can also do spot directing on it if you want.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I didn’t know this!

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.