Character: Dragons

Hello there, I would like dragons. I know some fantasy stories use them and mine does too but when you get them from other places they never really fit. Unless you have an artist do it. So I was thinking why not have some dragons. They could be different types such as those in medieval times which would have big wings and the Chinese dragons which are wingless. They could also be in different colors, this could be in the section skin/ body. It would be nice to change eye color and wing color too. And maybe some hair.
Summary: I would like to see some dragon. They can be the medieval style or/ and the Chinese style.
(aka Wings and/ or wingless). They would have different color options for the body, eyes, and wings. And maybe different styles for hair and tails.

Examples of Chinese dragons (These are not mine and they are not royalty-free, they are purely for reference):

Examples of Medieval Dragons (These are not mine and they are not royalty-free, they are just for reference):

That’s all :blush:

20 Likes

Support :two_hearts:

1 Like

SUPPORT! :dragon_face:

Support!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support! :relieved:

1 Like

This would be so perfect, SUPPORT!

support!

Support

Support! :dragon:

Support!

@talina.writes

1 Like

Support!!! :dragon:

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: