CHARACTER FEATURE: freckles

would everyone get it?

1 Like

I created this thread in hopes for Episode to allow all styles could have freckles.

Support

1 Like

I fully support this! Also because (1) me being a ginger with freckles and (2) I just think it’s beautiful and cute.

1 Like

Thank you for your support!

there’s a new story ‘Love Life’, i think? One of the characters has freckles. But I haven’t found it in the character customizations :frowning:

1 Like

they haven’t released it to the public yet, just the Episode written stories for now. it’s coming soon tho. :smiley:

1 Like

i can’t wait for it, they’ve added new outfits and hairstyles that have been requested for so long! ugh i’m getting impatient! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ikr! we all are lol

1 Like

Thank you everyone for 100 likes <3

Support 100%! I loved I was so excited when I saw Zoe’s freckles in Love Life, and I think Episode said they’re working on a new update with new hairstyles, and possibly the new features from Love Life, so they’re coming soon - we’re all so impatient :grin:

1 Like

Support 110! I would love adding natural features- FRECKLES, beauty marks, facial hair (for men) and scars!!

1 Like

Support massively! I really need freckles for the reboot of The Queen of Freaks! Theo has freckles in my head!

1 Like

BUMP! I love this idea

1 Like

I TOTALLY support! I have quite a lot of freckles and when I’m trying to make myself as an episode character I’m unable to fully make a character look like me without freckles! 100% support!

2 Likes

This is a great idea! If anything, I think they should make a little section for features like this( Face/Body Markings, even the preexisting tattoos ) That would be even better if they could.

2 Likes

So far=

:heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

the freckles aren’t working for me, they show up on her face during customization but not during the preview. Can someone explain why this is maybe happening?

I’d like body freckles very much.

1 Like