CHARACTER FEATURE: "unattractive" features for character's faces

So i know writers have a bad habit of making all characters “perfect” and physically appealing to the reader. Even if a character has a really low self conscience and is always saying “i’m ugly”, it’s hard to make a character actually “ugly” with the generic features provided.

I think by giving authors the opportunity to give characters “unattractive” features then authors can make more detailed stories. For example if a character has a scar on their face, there can be a story behind it.

Here are some of my suggestions:

• Pimples

• Acne

• Scars

• Moles

• Bags under eyes

And more… I know that people are more likely to want attractive features but I think features like this would give more personality and depth to characters. It would also make them more relatable. :relaxed: I also think adding features like this would limit the amount of stories that promote perfect lifestyles and appearances which are defiantly NOT realistic.

I’M NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THESE FEATURES ARE UNATTRACTIVE OR UGLY THAT’S JUST HOW THEY’RE STEREOTYPED SO PLEASE DON’T BE OFFENDED

244 Likes

I agree!

4 Likes

Thank you for the support!!

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

You got my support!

1 Like

Supppppoooorrrttt!!!

1 Like

THANK YOUUUUUu!!!

2 Likes

More body types too please. I love me some dad bod and plump ladies.

18 Likes

Intense support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I think they are gonna add moles. So I hope they add acne and pimples as well.

They are gonna make more body types but it’s gonna take a long time… So :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

BUMP

Support !!!

s u p p o r t! :yellow_heart:

s U p P O r T

BUMPppppp

support!

Bump again!!

1 Like

Bump :grin:

1 Like