Character Help (al3igh)

Hey guys! I do this all of the time, but if you would like help coming up with characters I would love to help you.

What I can help you with:
Character Discription (Life Now)
Character Background
Character Look(s)
Character Outfits
& More

I do INK and LL

PM me or Reply to this if you may be interested!
Thanks Loves :heart:

I AM OPEN!
Thank you to everyone in the past that has used my characters (or my help) for their stories. And if you ever need background characters I am totally okay with doing that as well.
Sorry I’m typing so much haha

Don’t apologize, type as much as you want :+1: :heart:
Also Happy Anniversary of the day you joined the Forums :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you love :heart: :grin:

1 Like

Hi!
Quick question, what features (like skin tone or hair colour) would you use on a Hispanic character?
I’ve met latinx people before but they had different feature depending on where they came from. Like even sisters didn’t share the same skin tone!
Thank you in advance!

1 Like
  • For hair, I’d say use darker colors. For example; Long Voluminous Curls Loose &/or Long Straight Loose Solid &/or SLeek Ponytail (any hairstyle really, these are just what I personally would choose) Black Dark - Deep Brown - Dirty Blonde etc;

• For skin, I would use a medium skin tone (although depending on the area they are from it could be darker or lighter) For example; Neutral 03 - Neutral 05 - Neutral 04 - Neutral 02 (anything you think would be better)

• For nose, I don’t think there is a need for any specific nose, but I may use Round Broad - Pointed Downturned - or Round Button

• For lips, again, I don’t think it matters as much, but I wouldn’t use like “thin” lips, try something like Full Heart Pouty - Full Round Pouty

• For eyes, so, same here, it doesn’t matter as much. But most hispanic people I know have brown eyes that vary in shades. Try: Female Generic - Deepset Almond

But honestly, change up whatever you want to. Because I know a lot of people dye their hair now, so the only reason to keep the hair a certain color is if you mention a color in the story. But you could always make it known that the character prefers lighter hair; so they dye it. Even with skin tone(s). It varies greatly. Really think about the area you want your character from too.

Also all of the features I’m giving you are in LL. If you need me to find some in INK I can do that as well.

I’d also like to make the comment, that I’m not actually trying to be stereotypical, I’m just trying to help the best I can with this.

For: @hana.lauren

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.