Character Ideas

Here you can give each other character requests and I will also create some for you if you need any requests. Tell me the type of character you are looking for and I could maybe help you decide how it should look. Also @Epi.Moni has a really good character shop so you could check that out if you want some help with your characters.

2 Likes

Hello @RiverdaleUnicorn, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Art Resources since you’re doing character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok that’s fine I’m just trying to find something that people will use and enjoy

2 Likes

What do you mean

I don’t understand…

1 Like

So if you need character ideas you can send a description of what you’re looking for and I or someone else who finds this page can help you with your story characters

2 Likes

Hmm :thinking:

What if you already have characters for your story, but don’t really know where to take them :thinking:

2 Likes

U can still use them as background characters if u want. Just saying :wink:

1 Like

What is it you mean by this and I could help you

1 Like

That’s a good idea

Never thought of that before

1 Like

I mean like if the story you planned with the characters didn’t work out, and now you’re unsure if the story is right

You could edit the characters or maybe use them for a different part if you want to

Hmm

Maybe I should…

I always feel like I should just delete the whole story after that

The characters don’t fit in, therefore the story line doesn’t work either :disappointed:

1 Like

If it doesn’t work maybe try making a different type of story

I am writing lots of different stories at a time

It’s just this one that I cannot seem to think of a storyline for