Character Info for Story

You want abilities not names for characters ?

Soon to be best friend:
Name: Cassandra Dean
Ability: She has Savant Syndrome, which causes someone to be really good at things such as music, mathematics, art, etcetera (I don’t have this disorder tho)

1 Like

Best friend from old school
Name: Kalissa Daley
Ability: flight or water manipulation

Best friend from old school : Myrin Timothy
Ability : Teleportation and shapeshifting maybe healing qualities too.

Ayame Saito - elements teacher-???/ability-control elements

Kai Harden - physical abilities (stuff like super strength, super speed, shape shifting, etc.) teacher-???/ability-shape shifting

i need abilities and names

would you like her to look like you?

1 Like

Should I pick something else instead?

i can do the name. i just don’t need an ability for the old friend, since she doesn’t have one

Oh ok
I was just wondering cause me and another person picked the old best friend and I just said best friend (not the whole thing but I edited it, so it only looks like I said it first but not really) so idk what u wanted to do if u should give them the role or not

hmmmm i can do a mix of first and last name maybe

1 Like

You can do anything
It is your story after all so u have the control

yeah but i have this thing where i really want to make people happy soooooo…now the old best friend is Myrin Daley

Cool :sunglasses:

Lol I kinda have that to

Already gave 1, hope that one suits the character.

Moved to Share Feedback since this falls more in the story pitches and ideas category than the script help category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Sure! Here are my details
Skin Tone: Olive
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair/Color: Long Feathered/ Black
Eyes/Color: Sloping Classic/ Toffee
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Lips/Color: Classic/ Scarlet

Ok, got it. You should see yourself in the first episode if you read my story. (But it’s gonna be a while til it’s published)

1 Like