Character invisible?

So my character “GOON” does not appear when I test my story, and there’s (I believe) no reason that I shouldn’t be able to see him. I can only see him when I reload the app and “update” when I test my story, and if I update again without reloading the app, he’s gone again. What’s going on? I tried replacing him with a new character that looks the same and it didn’t work. This is the first part in my script that he is in, if that help at all?

INT. HOTEL LOBBY MARBLE - NIGHT
@cut to zone 3
@AALIYAH enters from right to spot 0.789 128 236 in 2 AND AALIYAH is run_cry_embarrassed_loop
@AALIYAH is react_startled_surprised
@pan to zone 2 in 1
@GOON enters from left to screen center
@zoom 493 325 to 190% in 0
@GOON is idle_armscrossed_angry_loop
@GOON is draw_gun_angry
@cut to zone 3
@zoom on 661 356 to 193% in 0
@GOON stands screen left
@GOON is idle_terrified_loop_rear

GOON
Where do you think you're going?
1 Like

You forgot to write on in:
@zoom on 493 325 to 190% in 0

Maybe this is the reason?

Oh lol, thank you. I did that, and it’s still not showing him. I did a test to see what would happen if I changed what character was there but it did the same thing, I saw them the first time I refreshed my story, but when I refresh a second time they’re gone again. I even changed the background but the result is still the same. I don’t know what to do at this point.

Alright, my whole story must be broken because my next scene isn’t even registering. :frowning:

That’s wierd, I prieviewed your script on my computer and it worked fine :disappointed_relieved: Maybe this is a glitch.Try submitting a ticket :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How do I submit a ticket? This is the first time I’ve heard of tickets . 3.

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Use this link :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

1 Like

Please submit a ticket to admin.