Character laying down the wrong way

ok so I’m not sure if I’m being stupid but, my character isn’t laying down correctly. I want her to have her head against the headboard. I’ve tried everything that I know but still can’t figure out what’s wrong.
never had this happen to me before

INT. TAYLOR BEDROOM HAN JIAOYE -DAY with BLANKET

readerMessage Thank you HAN JIAOYE for the background and Thanks @sri.episode for the blanket overlay

@TAYLOR changes into TAYLOR_PJS2

@TAYLOR spot 0.689 290 413 in zone 1
@TAYLOR moves to layer 2 AND TAYLOR faces left AND TAYLOR is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop

1 Like

I think it should be:

that instead: @TAYLOR moves to layer 2 AND TAYLER faces right AND TAYLORE is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop

but I´m not quite sure :woman_shrugging:

yeah i did that too. it still didnt work

1 Like

Okay that´s weird

right. not sure if its a glitch or im just writing down something wrong

1 Like

This happened to me too.

1 Like

And if you try this instead?

1 Like

yup it worked. thats so weird.

1 Like

Okay lmao :rofl: Well I´m glad it works now. :relaxed: (I always use the moves to layer command in another one than the spot positioning :woman_shrugging:)

1 Like

i honestly just copied and pasted it from my other parts of the story and it worked before. i dunno.

1 Like

Okay that´s very weird :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thanks again. i swear my computer just hates me. :joy:

1 Like

Np :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I feel you! :raised_back_of_hand: I know that too :rofl:

Some of the sleeping commands are oriented the “wrong” way, it’s super weird lol

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know what happened. I copied it from the spot directing area it’s all fixed now though. I guess it’s just Opposite Day.

1 Like