Character List Not Fully Visible

Hello! I have recently been having this problem since the update to the character customisation screen, where my list of characters is not visible when I am editing my characters. No amount of scrolling allows me to view my list of characters and I have refreshed the page multiple times. It is quite frustrating since it is difficult to edit different characters. I’m just posting to check if anyone else is experiencing this problem, and if so, is the Episode Team already working to resolve this issue. If not, what should I do?
Here is a picture of what it looks like:

I am writing my story on a phone.
Sorry if this issue has already been brought up. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Omg I have the same issue but I can’t fix it…

I think what your experiencing is the new update of the desktop writer portal since many people complained of scrolling down for hair and stuff one of those people is me

Great to know I’m not the only one! :grin:
I think it is just an issue with the formatting, and I just wanted to know if it was just me, or if other people have the same issue.
I realise that the update to the character customisation is relatively new, so maybe the team is still working out some issues.
If the problem isn’t fixed in the next few weeks, I might submit a ticket or something.

1 Like

The new update is great, it’s just the character list I have a problem with!
Hopefully they fix it soon, and if not I’ll submit a ticket!

2 Likes

I had the same problem too - don’t know why but the screen was zoomed into and was not at 100% so when I zoomed out I could see the character list. Not sure if that helps bc maybe I zoomed into the page by accident lol

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, but the picture above is what my screen looks like when it is fully zoomed out. I am editing characters on a phone, so I have no option to zoom in/out. I think this is just an issue with the formatting but thanks for the help!

2 Likes

No worries and I really hope they get it fixed

1 Like

Thank you for taking time out to try and help me! I’m going to submit a ticket! :grinning:

2 Likes

Same! :expressionless:

1 Like

Is it possible that you could write your story on Desktop? That way, you won’t have to worry about this issue.
I hope this helped!

How would u do that?

Go to the episode interactive website! You script everything in.

Yeah whats next

I don’t know if this is the case, but if you have any characters with no screen name it causes problems in the outfit screen. I don’t know if this is the problem, but it might help?

Just go ahead and click the “characters” button to create your characters. It’s basically doing the same thing that you would do on a mobile device except the desktop version may have less bugs/glitches.

Lol kool

I have that same issue too!

I would but I heard that if you edit your episodes on desktop, you can’t edit it on mobile anymore. I don’t know if this is true or not, but I don’t want to take the risk though! My laptop is pretty laggy so I don’t want to risk this happening - it would be a nightmare for me! :sweat_smile: Thanks for the advice though, I might brave the torture of using my laptop if the problem isn’t sorted! :grinning:

2 Likes

yes me too!!! i was about to add a new topic about this, but i found this topic has already exist!! pls episode!!! fix this problem!!!