Character movement

I’ve seen several stories where one character moves another character off screen, can anyone let me know how this happens, I’d like to use it for a new story I’m writing
Thanks in advance

You need to use the spot. Then one of the character would be walking and the other one would do any other action. Sorry if this wasn’t clear… I can try to make a template if you want :blush:

That would be great if you could
Thank you so much

Here you go! You can of course change the spot, and the animations!
@CHARACTER1 spot 1.280 150 0 AND CHARACTER1 faces right
@CHARACTER2 spot 1.280 170 0 AND CHARACTER2 faces right
&CHARACTER2 walks to spot 1.280 420 0 in 3 AND CHARACTER2 does it while startled_surprised
@CHARACTER1 walks to spot 1.280 400 0 in 3 AND CHARACTER1 does it while walk_neutral

I am getting an nowaitsequence error, and I also got an error using the @ symbol…
do you know how to correct this?
Thank you so much for the help it is appreciated.

Could you send a picture of your script?

OMG I fixed it, I didn’t copy and paste the entire beginning of my script before adding your spots, it worked thank you so much, you are the best

You’re welcome! If you ever need some help don’t hesitate to ask!

actually, hehe now that you asked, do you have the same script type but where they are entering a scene?
I’d really appreciate it.
Thank you
I have been trying to tweak the one to enter but I can’t seem to get it right

Here you go!

@CHARACTER1 spot 1.280 -100 0 AND CHARACTER1 faces right
@CHARACTER2 spot 1.280 -80 0 AND CHARACTER faces right
&CHARACTER2 walks to spot 1.280 170 0 in 3 AND CHARACTER2 does it while startled_surprised
@CHARACTER1 walks to spot 1.280 150 0 in 3 AND CHARACTER1 does it while walk_neutral

you are the best, thank you so much for everything.

Hey Flav, I hate to be a bother, I am guessing you would know how to make a character pace back and forth?
I promise I won’t bug you again
Thanks in advance.

It’s simply just making them walk to one spot to another

@CHARACTER walks to screen left AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is action
&CHARACTER walks to screen right AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is action THEN CHARACTER walks to screen center AND CHARACTER faces left THEN CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is idle_sad

And you can continue that on until you want her to stop pacing.

Thank you, I did try something similar and I got an error, I’ll try this when I get home
Thanks so much