Character names ideas

Hey! I’m currently working on a story but I am not american and I don’t know a lot of names… Do you have any ideas? (last names would be useful too)

I’m not good with last names, but Amari is one of my favorite names. :blush:

You can look up baby names and there are tons of websites providing different lists of names! :slight_smile:

thank you, it really is beautiful!

thank you!

No problem! :blue_heart:

1 Like

of course!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Last Names: Johnson, Wheeler, Smith, Wilson, Anderson, Fry, Gerken, and Westfall.

First Names: Emma, Alora, Jocelyn, Riley, Ian, Connor, Joe, Dylan, Mason, Aaron, Blake, Kayla, Arianna, and Jessica.

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m American, and those are some common names that I’ve seen :blush:

1 Like

https://www.behindthename.com/random/

Name Generator!!

1 Like

thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Maya Brooke

Ariel Winters

Also:

1 Like

thanks!

FEMALE NAMES:

First names

Dawn, Cora, Lilliana, Asia, Victoria, Mia, Alex, Chloe, Embry, Amarie, Avani, Esme, Gianna, Amber, Ember, Katelynn, Aurora, or Brentlynn
THESE ARE ALL I CAME UP WITH FOR NOW I MAY UPDATE IT LATER

Last names

Adams, Riverwood, Stones, Brown, White, Bridgefield, Hills, Skaith, Sanders
AGAIN ONLY ONES I CAME UP WITH

MALE NAMES

First names

Dexter, Andrew, Apollo, Blake, Colton, Charles, Cameron, Dion, Elijah, Elliot, Felix, Griffin, Harris, Jesse, Ladd

Last names

Shute, Adams(can go with both)Windpeek, Allen, King
SORRY ITS NOT MUCH I KNOW

thank you, it’s really helpful!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: