Character not appearing until re-entering story

Not sure what may be wrong with my code, but every time I go to play test my story (on the app, not the portal), my main character doesn’t automatically appear! However, after exiting the story and then re-entering, she finally appears…

I have tried countless changes to my code to try and remedy this, but the issue still doesn’t go away. This has been like this for the past few months as far as I can remember. I’m not sure if this is a glitch with the app or my code. Any advice would be appreciated!

just keep the coding without the “in zone 1” and it should work.

If it’s at the default zone (zone 1) there is no need for that code.

If this is not the case, please submit a ticket to admin.

Thanks, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

I did remove this, but still no luck :confused:

I think it might be some issue overall-- currently my workaround is adding in a choice asking if you can see the character or not haha! If “No”, it instructs the user on how to exit and re-enter the story… I’ll probably have to stick with that until whatever glitch is fixed

Thanks for linking the ticket location! I’ll definitely do that :slight_smile:

No probs :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a known issue and I sent tickets about it many times… still nothing been done about it :weary:

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: