Character occupation

Hey guyś so my main character is a single mother and i can´t decide what job she should have Can anyone help me decide? along with some backgrounds and overlays

3 Likes

Single mother, as in is she succesfull n rich or normal, or poor?

1 Like

Normal

rich - doctor or lawyer
normal - Any company worker
poor - supermarket worker, diner worker

1 Like

she could be a nurse practitioner!

1 Like

I want to pick company worker but injust know about it cause i dont work in a company

1 Like

Yea i know nothing about nurses and doctors lol and what they should do

1 Like

Well, maybe she works for a software company or you have no idea what kind of company, so she is the secretary of a boss

1 Like

You can always find info on the internet

1 Like

Hmm ok

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

If you want to do nurse I can help you with that.

1 Like

I am :slight_smile: right now i´m making the characters and outfits

You can pm if you got any questions about the occupation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tbh the back characterś are kinda hard to make :pensive:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Works from home?
Editor
Programmer
Researcher
RMT
Many jobs these days can be done from home (more than employers were willing to admit before the pandemic) thanks to the Internet and video conferencing.

Outside home, but simple?
courier company (I happen to work at UPS, and there are moms who work in the office, and at least two delivery drivers I know.) The office worker shifts are short, less than 5 hours, so as long as there’s daycare, she can work. Drivers need longer shifts, but depends on whether mom has kids of school age, or young children, or what.

1 Like

Mechanical engineer :woman_technologist:

1 Like

LOl i know nothing about that or any of these jobs and google isn´t helping either

1 Like

Hahaha, well it’s pretty simple. They work with cars, rollercoasters, planes…

1 Like