Character: Pigs/ Boars

Why pigs:

1. There my favorite animal (Not a legit reason but still)
  2. Some people have farm stories or other stories that would be cool to have animated pigs
  3. It would be nice to have other farm animals like sheep, cattle, and chickens but Pigs are a start.
  4. In general I find it nice to have characters made by episode that fit in s story.

What I would like to see: I would liek to see pigs and boars. The difference pigs are cute and have no tusks while Boars are prominitally hidious and have tusks. Or tusks like things. I would like to have different types of pigs and boars. For instance a muddy pig/ boar and a clean one. Also different colors, one mis conception is pigs are only pink, that’s not completly true. Pigs come in different shades of pink, along with natural spots and lighter whites to brown. Boars would come in black and browns. It would be nice to see all those colors options. Also tusks could be a clothing option rather than a seperate animal.

Summary: I would like to see pigs and boars being that pigs have no tusks and boars usually do. The tusks could be a clothing option coming in different sizes and colors. It would be nice to have different body colors and options for the pigs/ boars too.

Examples of pigs (not mine/ not royalty free):

Examples of boars (not mine/ not royalty free):

That’s all.

6 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

Bump

1 Like

Support :pig:

Support

Support!

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: