Character(s) to be in my story!

The story is INK.

The only role I currently need, is members! What can you be? Send in your character details and please give me a name I am not too creative for names, lol. Your role is basically an escaped Government experiment. You can either leave me a backstory, or power. Or both! Also, tell me how to credit you, if you want it! First come, first serve! Also, if u would like to become the bestie 2 the MC, please put it in ur post! These are only two slots! First come first served!
Available Slots:

1.) (bff) @Cami_epy
2.)(bff) @Danielle318
3.) @MissJlex
4.) @Duckling

More On The Story

Title: Eradiation
Desc: One of the most powerful creatures created by the government breaks free, with another escapee. What happens when possibly the two most powerful creatures are free?
Genre: Action

It will probably be out tonight, or tomorrow depending on how fast I finish, and my reviewers respond!

EDIT: I am also on the wait for overlays to approve, so that may be another delay!

2 Likes

Bff :grin:
Camila
Body: Tan
Face: Oval
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Chestnut Brown)
Nose: Upturned
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Brown)
Eyebrows: Medium Soft Arch
Lips: Classic (Terracotta)

2 Likes

ty! Making your character. Do u have a backstory or powers?

2 Likes

Name: Mercy
Body: Toffee
Brow: Seductive Round
Hair: Straight(Black)
Eyes: Upturned Bold(Black)
Face: Oval
Nose: Eleven
Lips: Full Round(Bordeaux)
Backstory: Was raised on the streets by herself when one day someone throws a purple beer bottle put their car window, it shatters, and stupidly Mercy picks it up a broken piece cutting herself then going unconcious. When she wakes it is raining and thunder is slashing the ground, she looks at her hands and notices are glowing purple. Following the beat of the thunder.

1 Like

Anything you want or originally thought of for the bff :blush:

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

And for Mercy BFF is fine.

1 Like

ok, adding you in! Backstory and or any powers?

1 Like

Here is some info about her:

1 Like

Could it possibly be modified to fit?
Sorry if it sounds rude, but it wouldn’t fit into the story, please don’t take offense!

1 Like

Sure! It’s all good!

1 Like

Alright, i didn’t know if u would be mad abt changing it

1 Like

Nope. Its good!

1 Like

ok, ty

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Name: Jenna
Body: Tan
Brow: Thin Curved
Hair: Beach wave Color: Chestnut
Eyes: Upturned Bold Color: Brown
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Full Round Color: Terracotta

1 Like

Adding u to the story! Backstory or powers? Rember, the storyline 4 the role is escaped government experiment

1 Like

I’ll leave it to you! :blush: whatever you had in mind originally for your story.

1 Like

alright

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like