Character stopping

I have looked at other topics similair to this but I still can’t figure it out. My character is supposed to walk to a cerain spot during the action draw_gun_angry. But he stops mid way and goes to idle. Heres my script.

&EDWIN walks to spot 1.280 265 13 in 0.9 AND EDWIN does it while draw_gun_angry AND EDWIN faces left THEN EDWIN starts draw_gun_angry

The bold words is what said to do so on other forums but it still is stopping. Can anyone solve my problem? UPDATE I used this command a lot, and everytime they move across the screen they stop doing that action

2 Likes

do
% EDWIN walks to spot 1.280 265 13 in 0.9 AND EDWIN does it while draw_gun_angry AND EDWIN faces left
@pause for .5
THEN EDWIN starts draw_gun_angry

1 Like

&EDWIN walks to spot 1.280 265 13 in 0.9 AND EDWIN does it while draw_gun_angry AND EDWIN faces left
@pause for 0.5
&EDWIN is draw_gun_angry

1 Like

I already did but he still stops

is this INK or LL?

limelight. I also use this command quite a few times in my story and everytime they all stop between actions. I don’t know what i’m doing wrong.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh, draw_gun_angry is not a walking animation so that’s maybe why its happening.

hm, maybe. But I have seen other authors do it in their stories before

Idk what else to do, sorry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.