Character turns around after animation. Plz help me fix it!

please help me fix this code.

When they stop he turns around. I don’t want him to turn around at all. He needs to keep doing that animation.

@NISHA walks to spot 0.606 153 380 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND NISHA moves to layer 3 AND DELUCA walks to spot 0.666 156 361 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND DELUCA moves to layer 5 AND DELUCA does it while holdwaist_give_idle_rear AND DELUCA faces left AND NISHA does it while react_shocked_gasp THEN DELUCA is holdwaist_give_idle_rear AND NISHA is idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop

Thanks so much!

1 Like

&NISHA moves to layer 3 and DELUCA moves to layer 5

@NISHA walks to spot 0.606 153 380 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND NISHA does it while react_shocked_gasp AND DELUCA walks to spot 0.666 156 361 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND DELUCA does it while holdwaist_give_idle_rear AND DELUCA faces left THEN DELUCA is holdwaist_give_idle_rear AND NISHA is idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop

i tried this and it works, hopefully it does for you too. i’m assuming you want deluca to keep being rear, and it worked in this ^ :woman_fairy: (i tested the code u had first and it seemed to work fine and keep the rear animation, but i rewrote this for you just in case.) maybe some command after this is what makes deluca not rear?

1 Like

It worked thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like