CHARACTERS: Adding children

Not only this but body weight and not just people with 6 packs. Different size bust and chest would be nice. Short/tall and overall just more actual diversity

114 Likes

I agree 100%! A lot of people have said that they find the characters unrealistically skinny, but actually, I find the men too buff. One of my male characters is supposed to be skinny, but all of the male bodies have six packs and broad shoulders. We should be able to make our characters fat, thin, chubby, average weight, etc… as well as different heights.

74 Likes

We definitely need to have this feature! Toddlers, kids and preteens.

41 Likes

Support :slight_smile: It’s somewhat fine for male bodies, for ink they don’t have broad shoulders & stuff, but the female body that we have doesn’t agree with the spotting we do to make characters look young. (I don’t make sense? Well… It’s genetic.)

25 Likes

Hi @MdSava and thanks for contributing your suggestion! Please make sure your thread does not get closed or deleted by following the Feature Request Guidelines. If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to @Ryan or myself. Thanks!

17 Likes

I totally support!! We especially need toddlers

14 Likes

Hi, Jeremy! Did I do everything right?

8 Likes

I agree!

5 Likes

yeeeeeeeeee

5 Likes

We really need this. Its so annoying if you check some of the stories episode created they ara allowed to change body weight but we can’t. Totally support this

16 Likes

Yessssss, I am here for all of this! More options for diversity would be amazing, and I always hate how weird it looks seeing an adult but just shorter portraying a kid.

13 Likes

totally agree with you

8 Likes

Yes, please! Just shrinking adults is the creepiest thing. I avoid stories with kids specifically for this reason - writing OR reading!

22 Likes

I agree with this. Episode should add it to the character customization menu and have certain heights for certain age groups (toddler, preteen, teen, adult). This would make directing easier and encourage me to add more people of different heights in my stories. They should also give the option to change body sizes (bust, hips, etc) to make room for more gender diversity

39 Likes

omg yass I’ve always wanted to have children and teens in my stories D:

14 Likes

Yes!

7 Likes

Support!!!
We really need this.

10 Likes

I soo support!!:heart:

8 Likes

it’s not tho … she is talking bout children not body shapes

6 Likes

I support currently creating a story and I had to age up the characters as the child of the MC was suppose to be 5 and it creeped me out too much so aged her up to 13.

17 Likes