CHARACTERS: Adding children

I soo support!!:heart:

8 Likes

it’s not tho … she is talking bout children not body shapes

6 Likes

I support currently creating a story and I had to age up the characters as the child of the MC was suppose to be 5 and it creeped me out too much so aged her up to 13.

17 Likes

I need CHILDREN AND TODDLERS as well. They can all look the same except for hair, eyes, and skin for all I care. It’s just really restrictive only have teens/YA characters.

24 Likes

Agreed! I fully support!

8 Likes

Maybe add a new shell (like we have a male and a female shell) and make it look like a child’s body (that has different proportions and no breast). It could also be a chance to add different body types (someone a little more curvy, for example)

10 Likes

do you mean having curvy children?

6 Likes

LOOL, no, I mean, there could be children AND curvy adults. I was trying to point out some interesting (different) shells to be worked on

12 Likes

oh ok lol.

2 Likes

True

4 Likes

Not only do I want children and baby characters, but I want to have different body sizes and shapes because it’s important to my characters story and I want to make diverse characters so, the next feature episode should work on is different body shaped character and probably children in that category.

30 Likes

Bump

9 Likes

I agree! Support

8 Likes

You can make a child effect, but I agree with you. We should make a petition

11 Likes

Nope. people will just do weird things with them. There’s already too many “young girls pregnant by their 30 year old teacher/tutor/step father/boyfriends father” stories. If we had characters that actually looked like kids it would be 10 times as weird. DONT DO IT EPISODE. dont give these creeps children :joy::joy::joy: However ill like to see babies instead of colorful blankets shaped like babies. Or at least a baby overlay like the way they have the pets in the bag. That would be sweet.

15 Likes

SUPPORT :smiley: of course.

6 Likes

I 100% support.

6 Likes

FULLY AGREE
Having to shrink the size of the character to make it look like a child doesn’t look natural too and it’s so troublesome so YES adding children is very much needed.

THINGS TO ADD TOO:
Body Size!!!
Different category for accessories so you don’t need to create a whole new outfit just to show that the character took off its hat … heheh

23 Likes

HAve i already supported? if not, SUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!

8 Likes

Also it doesn’t work for males :joy:

7 Likes