CHARACTERS: Adding children

support!

Definitely support

SUPPORT!! Please we need children avatars😭

I support !!

Support!

Support!

Support!

Please add an option to make actual children and toddlers, Episode :sob: It’s so awkward seeing adult bodies scaled down.

1 Like

Support!

Omg episode please!

SUPPORT

Support

support!!!

Support! This should be added already.

Support

Support!

Yes, please! It really freaks me out when I see toddlers or children (who haven’t hit puberty yet) with full out breasts! We desperately need bodies (and clothing) for children.

I apologise for not reading the entire thread (it is very long) and I would like to suggest the following bodies:

• Toddlers
  • Children
  • Seniors/Elderly (with more wrinkles and other body marks).

Thank you for reading. :pray:

4 Likes

Exactly it’s so wierd, episode should have put children awhile ago. Children shouldn’t look like full blown adult’s :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

big support!!!

I don’t know if someone’s already said this, but it might be easier from a coding standpoint to have three character options: male, female, and child. The child body can be small and non-binary and then gender can be specified with stuff like hairstyle, clothing, and face structure. Instead of having boy child and girl child, which would create a bulky archive. Bc let’s be honest, there isn’t much of a difference appearance-wise until puberty.

4 Likes

This is a really good suggestion! Though I guess technically it would be four (five if/when we get a plus male body option) bodies, since the Plus Female body is treated as a separate body option from the Generic Female body option.

1 Like