Bump and support!

1 Like

Strongly agree !

1 Like

Bumping up the thread in support!

1 Like

I 100% support! We need this!

1 Like

Suppoooooooort, this thread has been up for nearly four years, it’s ridiculous that Episode have’nt implemented this yet!

3 Likes

Supporting

Support!! I would love to implement kids into my stories more often, but I stray from it because I don’t like just sizing them down.

Oh my god please. The scaled down adults to use as children just looks so ODD. Since there’s no actual kids I guess we have to work with what we’ve got, but it would be wonderful if we could actually get dedicated kid bases. Support!

2 Likes

Bumping up the thread!

I agree and support this

I totally agree :slightly_smiling_face:
As a beginner myself…It’s very hard to spot direct the adults into children and they even look kinda unrealistic :sweat_smile: It would be very convenient if they add toddlers and teens :blush:

2 Likes

Suppoooooooooooorrrtttt

I am SO for it! I’m actually working on a story that I want to feature a child in, but the current models just don’t work for me. They’re too grown up. I can’t see a child with muscles or breasts. Also it could work for other purposes except children as well, for example smaller people under 1.80m/6 ft, dwarfs(maybe?) and people who are in general really skinny(like me,a fellow stickperson).

1 Like

Agreed! Support all the way

Bump and support!

Bump!! and support