CHARACTERS: Adding children

bump!

Big time but as we don’t even have plus size men yet then my hopes are not really high

4 Likes

Bump and support!

bump !

Support, if I haven’t already!

Supporting and bumping!

Support

Support!!!

The fact that this has over 800 likes and the episode devs have yet to acknowledge it :neutral_face:

Support!!!

3 Likes

I agree and bump this so hard!!! Mainly because my characters are all around the child age for flashbacks, it would be so useful

100% agree- we need this. it’d be awesome if one of the monthly updates could be dedicated to adding a child body type, clothes, and maybe even animations. it’s especially hard to write female children for obvious reasons -_- but male children are also not as broad-shouldered as the available body types

1 Like

Fully support

Bumping up the thread again!

I would certainly be great if Episode could make creation for child characters official, but for those who are wanting to create some child characters, Joesph Evans has a great tutorial on it.

4 Likes

Yes! I support.

Support! we already have a youthful face all we need is the bodies :sob::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

this is helpful but it doesn’t really help with the problems of developed chests and broad shoulders :confused:

You could use the Male Slim Body, if it’s a boy, or the Female Generic Body, if it’s a girl. But you know, it would help if Episode could come up with bodies made for a child.

2 Likes

Bumping again!

SUPPORT!!!
This isn’t a want anymore this is a NEED!!!

3 Likes