CHARACTERS: Adding children

support!!!

2 Likes

I agree, the body for females don’t work for Characters that are under 12.

9 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

How about a scaler for bodies- chests and bellies- when you crwate a character?

5 Likes

Well someone’s pissed…:skull:LMAO! Don’t take it out on poor @Jeremy! He’s not the art designer, I’m pretty sure he’s only the moderator.

12 Likes

Fully support!!

2 Likes

Although I understand your impatience, it doesn’t mean that you should take in out on others that can’t change our implement anything on Episode, if anything you can just address the situation to the Episode Team but not on a moderator.

Another point I’d like to add is that the Episode Team are just trying their best to please the readers, they already gave us the option to express our ideas, if the idea is agreed by the majority of the community, they’ll try to prioritize to implement those ideas to Episode.

Plus, an update isn’t something that can be done or achieved overnight, it might take hours and hours, days and days until it is finished. Patience is the key.

18 Likes

Something else that would be great and probably needed: Don’t make all animations available for the younger characters.
It’s probably extra work, but if they can implement appropriate animations for the kids, that would be great.
Or you can choose between types of characters during the create a new character. Children, then there’s the teens/adults option. That part sucks because “teens” is a gray area :confused:
Lastly, and this may be the hardest thing to do: Don’t allow certain animations within the same zones or close spots to the kids.
Like if children aren’t programmed to kiss or grind, then do something to not allow spot directing where the adults do something suggestive while being close to the kids.
Not sure if this is possible, but it would be great if Episode did this with the utmost precaution.

12 Likes

I agree so so so much! We definitely need more options and looks for our characters!

5 Likes

Bump :blush:

2 Likes

Love :heart_eyes: this idea!!

3 Likes

YES! When you just change the character’s sizes, the girls’ still have breasts?

4 Likes

This is an awesome idea!

And if they don’t do it, then the baggy heart sweaters make female INK children look a little more like children. It’s the best thing I could find so far.

6 Likes

Totally support!!!

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve already posted on here but yknow what, I’m just gonna bump this again because Episode’s gone through three styles and none of them have kids

4 Likes

I think it would be great to have children and different body types but I don’t think Episode will do it, unfortunately. I read on another post that they already said that they couldn’t do different body types because of the huge load of work it would require. Because it would mean that they need to build from scratch the body types but also redo all the animations, clothes, even characters features to match those. I think the same goes for adding children.

So I don’t think we will see those features added any time soon, even if Episode wanted to do them ( and they don’t seem to want to ).

6 Likes

I support this

3 Likes

@MdSava I agree

1 Like

I totally agree! In my story my main character has younger siblings but they are the same size as their much older sister. SUPPORT! :heart:

7 Likes

i support it!! x

3 Likes