Characters are not appearing

So I wrote
@STUDENT spot 1.370 272 15 in zone 3 AND STUDENT faces left AND STUDENT starts talk_exhausted
@STUDENT2 spot 1.280 -6 5 in zone 1 AND STUDENT2 faces right AND STUDENT2 starts talk_exhausted
@STUDENT3 spot 1.280 162 8 in zone 1 AND STUDENT3 faces left AND STUDENT3 starts eyeroll_subtle
@STUDENTE4 spot 1.280 56 18 in zone 3 AND STUDENTE4 faces right AND STUDENT4 starts eyeroll_sarcastic

but STUDENT and STUDENT3 are not appearing, so then I changed the script and wrote
@STUDENT stands screen right
because I wanted to see if there was something wrong with the script of before but even so the character didn’t appear…I don’t know why it’s doing this.
Do someone know?

1 Like

Isn’t it because you wrote student2 and student3 in zone 1 instead in zone 3?

The scene start in zone 1 and then it @pan to zone 3

Like if I review it in the computer I can see the characters but I cannot see them If I review it in the phone

Then you could have got glitch.

1 Like

This had happened to me too with one of my stories and I thought I made an error in directing but I didn’t. I also was reading The kiss list and one of the characters did not appear so I’m thinking it’s not a directing issue.

1 Like

Since this looks like a glitch, I’d suggest submitting a help ticket to the support team and letting them know about this. :slight_smile:

1 Like