Characters for a Story

I will make sure to put you in the story. You will probably end up being one of the main characters. So far you are the only male main character.

I will make sure to put you in my story.
I love the walking dead! That’s where I got the idea for the story.

I will make sure to put your character in the story, and the zombie boyfriend. I will make sure that if she dies, (no idea if or when she will die), she will have one of the main characters sing her a song while she is dying.

1 Like

I realized that you are short of male survivors, I would be gladly to help out by giving you the character ideas for. He is also another of my episode bae lol.

Name: Toni
**Personality:**Creative, Introverted, Friendly, Can be over protective, Mature, Charismatic, If he is ever in a group of friends he is like the mom of the group if you know what I mean.
Skills: Good at fighting, good with technology, Is very familiar with the location in the story because he grew up there for all of his life, he is also good at photography.
Good or Bad: Good
Weapon: A shot gun or his bare hands.
Backstory:
Before the apocalypse: He was a well known photographer in a small town and trying to be successful.
After the apocalypse: His business has to closed down due to clients becoming zombies or dropping dead and so he struggled with finance and money problems to support his family (mom, dad, and little sister), but they died from the apocalypse.
Special Request: N/A
Looks: Stubble Jaw, tanned skin, terra-cotta smirk lips, thick arch, black boy bun, round piercing eyes green, button nose

Okie, I’m not sure what color you’ll do since I’m a zombie, but I’ll just include everything!
Hair: Layered Hair (Fawn)
Eyebrows: Thick Flat
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Green)
Nose: Soft Natural
Mouth: Classic (Blush)
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Skin: Toffee
Like I said, if you need to change the color since I’m a zombie, then that’s fine!

Btw, is there a way I can be a child zombie? Just wondering, it would be nice if I could be a cute 13 year old zombie! :blush:

If not, that;s fine! :slightly_smiling_face:

Zombie or survivor: I will be a zombie For you
Desired look:

Name: Lola
Skills: walks fast for a zombie
Good or bad: I’ll be bad
Weapons: baseball bat
Personality: strong minded, loyal, artist, loving
Backstory: Has one daughter who turned. So she decided she didn’t have anything left other than to join her daughter!
Request: Nothing special

Thanks and good luck to your story!

You can definitely be a child zombie!

1 Like

Thank you for wanting to be a zombie!

Note to you and others…
If you want to be a zombie you don’t have tell me this information

Thank you for giving me another male character!

I sent you the picture in a pm and I also sent you 2 guys to use as zombies

What do you want for the name?

Rivera please :slight_smile:

Thanks, I needed a name in order to make the character.
That’s a pretty name.

Survivor
Name: David
Good or bad? Bad
Weapon: Any (often talks about his shotgun, which is lost.)
Skills: Very smart, not strong, good shooting skills, good manipulator.
Personality: Selfish, don’t trust anything, stubborn.
Special request: If it is possible, he can force some zombies to join his side.

Backstory
He was a very good hunter. During the apocalypse, he lost his best friend. Now he lives in his van with whom he travels around the world.

Looks:

Sorry if my english is bad

If i can i want to be main villain in your story. :wink:

I will make sure to put you in the story. Thank you for wanting to be a villain!
You will be a main villain, but eventually you will die and some other villain will take over, but for a while you will be very important!

Thanks!