CHARACTERS: move tattoo and piercing as character options

Dear episode team,
I was thinking if piercing, moles and tattoos can be moved to character options.
In that way more option can be given…
Different body parts wherein we can see particular piercing or moles or tattoo.
Also, can choose the designs and color as per their wish.
This way more life can be brought into building a character along with more diversity in the looks.

Thanks in advance

11 Likes

there’s already a thread about this but I support

2 Likes

I think that is only with tattoo…

I support bc it gets annoying to continually add the tattoos to each outfit

3 Likes

Oh ok… I thought those were requests for nose rings
This I meant like choosing the hair style… We can choose different piercing or moles or tattoo…

1 Like

Those threads you linked are specifically about adding MORE features like mentioned (more piercings, more tattoos, etc.) and @hermione1280 here is suggesting to move all those things to character creation, instead of outfit choices, so authors that give readers those choices wouldn’t have to create 393729 outfits, that are essentially the same, but with different tattoo, freckles/no freckles, different moles, and so on.

EDIT: Also, I totally support this! With the amount of tattoos, piercings and such, this whole outfit making is still a pain in the a$$, even with the new “copy outfit” function.

5 Likes

Oh! Okay! Thank you!

2 Likes

Support! (Sorry, I was confused on what you meant, maybe add @DigiKat’s explanation to post 1, for a more in depth explanation so it’s easier to understand? Maybe I am dumb…)

3 Likes
5 Likes

@Danielle318 sorry if I could not convey in my explanation
@DigiKat thank you for bringing out clarity

2 Likes

@Nick this is a duplicate thread, @DisneyFreak21 posted the link to the original topic!

Oh… I didn’t see this…

1 Like

Should I delete this thread then?

1 Like

He’ll close it.

1 Like

Im sorry, I realize I may have come off as rude when I didn’t intend to
I wish there was a way we could combine threads to show the episode team that many people feel strongly about this

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

This itself can become a topic…

1 Like

But with if your character gets a tattoo later on into the story?

1 Like

one way is making 2 characters, one without a tattoo, and one with,
then if there’s cc you use the twin coding so the one with the tattoo matches the one without
then when the scene comes up, the author starts using the character with the tattoo in the coding

of its theres points, use CHARACTER1 becomes CHARACTER2

1 Like

Since you’re the one that created it, you’re the one that have to tell @nick to close it.

2 Likes