Characters name

so i let them type in their name and it worked in a sentence but when i want them to talk the name that i gave them shows up how do i fix it?

1 Like

Was the original name “YOU”?
If so then type the dialogue as normal with YOU at the top:

YOU (talks_idle)
I would love that!

No i put the name as liam should i change that

Fatima

Is the script named Liam?

If you named the character LIAM as his Script name you put NAME as his Display name, then when you want to show the name they gave to LIAM you just type a sentence like…
(So let’s say i named him EVAN.)

And then i met [NAME] and i knew that from that moment on we we’re going to be inseparable.

Then this turns to
And then i met Evan and i knew that from that moment on we we’re going to be inseparable.
In the app.

But in the script it will show up as
And then i met NAME and i knew that from that moment on we we’re going to be inseparable.

yes

im saying when hes speaking so like on the speech bubble

Like the marr bubble?

If so try

NARRATOR (LIAM)
Speak.

2 Likes

The speechbubble will show the name that has been given, but it will only show up in the app.

Hi @Fatima_A :slight_smile: I have gone ahead and moved your topic to the Directing Help & Tips section as you are requesting help. Feel free to review our forum tutorial regarding where to create topics on the forums. Thanks!

Okay

Hi since u helped me w my story can i have your episode character details ink and your ig

Hey since u helped me w my story can i have your episode character details ink and your ig

1 Like

Uh sure?
IG: @epi_amya
Hair: Upturned Feline (Chestnut)
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Purple)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Blush)
Skin tone: Light
Face shape: Oval

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

Name: Chida
Instagram: CherryMaxis
Hair: Rebel Half Shaved Hairstyle (Purple)
Face: Oval
Eyebrows: Thick flat
Eyes: Round Luxe (Auburn)
Nose: Refined
Mouth: Full Round (Bubblegum Pink)
Body: Ink Female (Light)