Characters needed <3 (LL) [a lot more needed!]

I need some characters for my story!
Please keep in mind that this is my first story and MIGHT NOT be published but I’ll try my best to make it work. The characters might be background or main characters, it all depends on what I need at the moment of writing (since I don’t have the whole story planned out) also tell me a bit about yourself (your personality, likes, dislikes etc) thanks to anyone that shows interest in helping!! <3

4 Likes

Hey, here is my character. It’s fantasy-like but if your stories does not include magical beings you are welcome to change her to your needs. The nose has been changed to Round Downturned

Hoa

Personality

Shy/awkward around strangers and weird/awkward and blunt around friends. I usually am independent, I can be impatient haha. I mostly wear black, pink and red.

3 Likes

I’d love to have my character (AngelWings, short AW) and Devil D (my digital hubby, short Devil or D.) in it. Make them the clumsy couple. Those which love each other, but don’t want to admit it.

Details AW and D.

f8086529480b96871916c50c9bb18a883ff659f8_2_375x500

Please, get another hairstyle for AW → Pinup Victory Rolls, Warm Pink. And another lip-color for Devil D → Rose Light Nude Gloss.

Outfits:
A-W: Tattoo - Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid; Shoes - Jewel Encrusted Heels Leather Grey Black; Leggings - Ripped Tight leggings Denim Blue Oxford; Shirt Short Sleeve Double Striped Shirt White Red Grey; Jacket - Studded Open Jacket V Neck Shirt Blue Black; Extra - Silhouette Cameo Choker Ribbon Black.;
Devil D: Braided Minimal Watch Leather Brown Oak - Printed Shirt Leather Jacket Leather Black - Devil Leather Pants Black - Ankle Boots Lace Up Leather Grey Black - Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid - Scar Across Nose (04-07).

Love A-W

2 Likes

ahh it’s okay, it’s a fantasy story! thank you

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

bump!

Sure! :smiling_face: This is Selene (the MC of my story - You can change her name and CC her):

Selene's Details

Selene
Body: Female Soft Body, Rose 04.
Brows: Round Medium, Black Jet.
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid Hair Black Pink.
Eyes: Heavy Lid Upturned, Green Emerald.
Face: Heart Defined.
Nose: Round Button.
Lips: Small Heart, Neutral Medium Nude Gloss.

Outfit for Selene
Diamond Hoop Earrings Metal Complex Color (Brown True).
Turtleneck Inner Shirt Cotton Complex Color (Grey Black).
Oversized Boyfriend Leather Jacket Leather Complex Color (Grey Black).
Double Zipper Belted Skirt Flannel Red.
Sheer Tights Platform Boots Leather.

1 Like

thank you :))

1 Like

Hey, oh my goodness that sounds awesome!

If you do publish it, let me know!

Name: Sams

Features:
Skin - Neutral 4
Eyebrows: Arched Scar
Eyebrow Colour: Jet Black
Face shape: diamond defined contour.
Hair: No hair (Hijabi) or if needed (Princess Wavy Long Braid).
Hair Colour: Dark Black.
Eyes: Generic
Eye colour: Brown Black.
Lip: Full Round (Red Matte)
Nose: Defined Natural

Likes: Love my religion Islam, loving reading Quran Watching Football and Cricket, Eating duh, Watching movies, writing stories.
Dislikes: I hate cleaning, I hate fake people, missing my prayer.

That is about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you! I love having people from other religions!

1 Like

@white.dragon_basou @AngelWings1983 @AlannahWrites @Sams2 sorry if I’m bothering you but can you give me your Instagram or anything else so i could credit you if I use your characters? (if you want to)

3 Likes

No worries, you arent bothering me at all! :blush:

My insta is @Alannah.epi :heart_hands:

1 Like

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

so pretty!! would you like me to credit you?

1 Like

Yes, obviously! My insta is @ciel.stories

1 Like

Hey girl,
My IG is @angelwings_1983.

1 Like

My instagram is @kennedyepisodex :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_face: Here are my details if you’d like them:

No pressure to use my character though if you don’t want to!

My personality? Hmm

Reserved, perhaps a bit avoidant of people, a perfectionist, bit of a loner, I always strive to have something different or make something cool or high quality. I love animals, particularly dogs (which is why I study them haha), I’m not very sporty. My moral compass is quite high so I find it very difficult to lie or litter etc. I like to code, write, play video games, listen to various genres of music, I enjoy shows and festivals involving vehicles and reading interactive stories – so tag me when it’s out if you’d like!

Good luck with your first story! Everyone here on the forums is here to help you if you ever need it while you’re writing it.

1 Like

ahh thank you so much you’re too sweet! I’ll definitely be adding your character but I’m really sorry if I get the personality wrong! I’m still working on making the character… stay in character I guess lol and since English isn’t my first language it’s kinda hard but I’ll try my best, thank you again 🫶🏻

1 Like