Characters Needed for a Story(Open until Jan 15th)

Hey, I need characters for my story. Let me know below if you wish to be a shadow or a human. You could send your details through Insta (@epy.bby_nae) or on here (RECOMMENDED). This story is about supernaturals called Shadows. They have grey hair and red eyes. You don’t have to be a shadow you can be human. Also the shadows wear red, grey, and black to represent their leader but you can still list your outfit. You can choose to have abilities or not and I can also add in your gf or bf. The story has yet to be released but it’ll be called The End. An example is below. Also share this with kthers if you want❤

1 Like

Hello @PropertyofNae, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Moved this to Art Resources since it’s about character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Is this okay?

If it’s okay with you I’d like to be a shadow☺️
Name-Darcey

1 Like

yes :blush:

Okay. Thanks for helping me out❤

Voila😏

1 Like

Ross
You can use mine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you want to be human, shadow, or have both?

1 Like

Both :grin:

Okay, that means you’ll have 2 characters for each person.

Okiee

Also the shadows tend to have names simliar to the person they are clones of. Any specific names for your shadows?

1 Like

I’m not really creative :sweat_smile: so I’ll leave it up to you and good luck! Keep me updated please x

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Ok so I’ve got the human characters down and I’m just working on the shadows. Ross’s shadow still has brown eyes instead of red because it won’t allow me to change it but that’s not a problem.

1 Like

1 Like

Ahh yes they look great

1 Like

1 Like