Characters Needed for LL story (A LOT NEEDED) FEMALE AND MALE

Gotcha and thank you

1 Like

No problem and best of luck

1 Like

Wherever you need male characters the most!!!

1 Like

Okayy, thank you

1 Like

LL character card

feel free to use mine ! no creds needed at all ;))

2 Likes

Yw

1 Like

Any role??

1 Like

a cheerleader or a ballet dancer in Dancing In The Lights pls !

1 Like

Gotcha and thank you

1 Like

np !

1 Like

@KiimChi What is the LL skin color for the girl? It’s kinda hard for me to read it? Sorry about my poor eyeballs

Could she be in Closer Then You Think…

Her personality is really all over the place, one minute she happy, the next she’s pissed. Is doesn’t stand for bullying, doesn’t like when people lie to her. She will stand up to anyone for the people she loves. She has a wild side (loves to party, go on crazy adventures…etc). Is always nosy because she just wants to know the tea.

1 Like

Oh yes, you can be in the story , And thank you

1 Like

any roles and its gold 06

1 Like

Okayy, and thank you

1 Like

np :relaxed:

1 Like

Mehar is a sassy person while Gauri is neutral but she has some anger issues. And they both are so friendly.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hey! Not sure if you still needs it but here is mine! Feel free to change outfit and make up!
You can also change hair style if needed and hair color (only if it’s a dyed one!).
Oh, and I use glasses but I understand if you also need to take it out or change the glasses :upside_down_face:
:blush::heart:

1 Like

Character card by: medusa.jett
Ill be a hip hop dancer in your first story if still needed

And in your second story you can put me as a major if you like…
Name: Treyzere
Personality:goofy,has a temper been told she has anger issues, doesn’t care about much except those she is close to and once you cross her you better watch your back and if you cant tell by my card im in to art mainly graffiti

1 Like