here :avocado:

popular girl?

Here`s another, She is a popular girl

Ink

Nerd

Jock

Popular girl

Jock

hi, here’s my character if you want to use it. can i be under popular girls? for my clothes and personality, you can choose :))

Here is a guy named Jonah. I would assume he would go under jocks. But I can totally make more if you need it!!

Btw Jonah doesn’t have to have a crush on Grace, lol, I thought it was just kinda a cute thing :hugs:

Here is Jenny! She is a popular girl or a BG Character if you need her to be!

Here is one that can be a girl nerd or just a BG character. I’m not going to post anymore on here, but please hmu if you need more character design and outfits! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanksss!!!:smile::smile:

Hey! Here’s my character:

Name: Charlotte
Skin tone: Light
Eyebrow: Defined Natural
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Platinum Blond)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)
Face shape: Oval
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (Bordeaux)

Personality: She is a kind girl, but if someone messes with her, she can fight them. She is very sassy and she’s not afraid to speak up. But most of the time, she’s kind to people who deserves it.

She can be a popular girl.

@BEEBS07 Thanks for you characters! I ran out of spots for mean girls, so I put Mariah as a background character, and Nicola as a nerd.

@callmegrace.epy Thank you so much for all of your characters! I can see me using @JONAH is talk_flirt and GRACE is talk_sheepish a lot :laughing:

@lvqbrl Thank you! I love her hair color, I can see my MC saying, “istg that blueberry bitch is gonna be the death of me”

@epi.kels I love your character but she doesn’t seem to have a name? If she doesn’t have a name, I can’t put her in my story and I’ll have to swap her with someone else :slightly_frowning_face:

@Miranda_Episode Your character is adorable! However, popular girls were filled, so I put her as a BG character if that’s okay with out.

I think that’s everyone, tag me if I missed you

2 Likes

you can name her whatever you want. if not, just use my name which is kelsey :))

1 Like

Thank you!