Characters needed for my limelight story 🤠

Read everything, TYPE SUBMITTED WHEN YOU’VE SUBMITTED!

Hey, peeps. I need some limelight characters for my story. I would really appreciate it if you would submit a form. Which is down below :heart: I do need female and male characters, but please if you make a female, add a male afterwards because I have a lot of females, but at the same time I still need more. (i.e. Twins, Partners, and etc.) Just tell me their relationship in this thread after you submit it. I also need characters with colored hair!!!

Limelight, btw.

When you submit a form, please notify me by saying I’ve submitted or anything along those lines in this thread.

What I need

I need characters for my story. If I like your character a lot, then they might have an important role in my story… :woman_shrugging::wink:

Click the link to submit

Link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRSI4h3NeaNAtT035jYh6XP7WH1klLdfm71LE9Ycff_rmSWA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Sorry, if you did not want to get tagged, some of these are random.

If you were notified.

Tags

@zoe4564

@Aesthetic

@DaydreamiiE

@KarinaChongxx

@Fernanda2

@coco.xhic

@UltimaW

@SakuraCheam

@Ara_Elle_stories

@Annasilveroriginal

@IndieEpisode

@jiya.episode

@writingandroses

@16AngelCat

@RainyDay

@StarMaryGoth

oml, it legit won’t let me tag. I’m not even sure if the tags are going to work…

4 Likes

What kind of characters are you looking for?

1 Like

Limelight. It says it in the title and I bolded it. :joy:

1 Like

No like are you looking for bg characters or friends or what kind?

1 Like

It’s in what I need above.

1 Like

Whoops, sorry :joy:

1 Like

Oof, don’t be sorry. I’m sure I would’ve done the exact same thing. :black_heart:

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering if you would like to check out my new story? It’s called “Take My Heart”

1 Like

Oh my, of course! I absolutely love reading others’ stories.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I am filling out the form now, btw

1 Like

No, thank you! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Also, my character Alexianna is Approachable :joy:

1 Like

I know :slight_smile: But the problem is that it’s night in rp now and all my characters are already with other characters now. I can’t make leave any of them.

1 Like

Lmao, that’s fine. I’m just really bored and any attention I can get, I’ll take it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy: Yeah Ik that feeling. But you will have to wait for a few hours for everyone to come online since most of them live in US?

1 Like

I live in the US. I’m in Cali. It’s only like 10pm for me, though.

1 Like

Ohhhhh… I live in WA. It’s the same time, lol. I was the only one in PST time zone till now in that rp. Glad I could find someone now :joy:

1 Like

Oh, wow. I wonder where does everyone else live, then. It’s nice to have something in common, lol. Also, I’m reading your story and it’s pretty good so far!!!

1 Like

Yeah. Most of them either live on the east coast or in europe

1 Like

Ah, okay. Well, that’s cool. Sucks that no one else in online. I swear Alex has been in the library for maybe 600 hours. :joy:

1 Like