Characters needed for my limelight story 🤠

Lol :joy::joy: you should probably make her sleep since its night in rp. Also most of my characters spend almost all their time with their love interests, like they barely interact with other people. Maybe I can make Zach meet Alex tomorrow?

1 Like

Yea, lmao. She basically fell asleep while reading a book while listening to music. She just woke up and left the library and then she was walking outside and saw a girl and a boy walk into the dorms.

1 Like

Ooh, yes! That’ll be nice…:cowboy_hat_face:

Is Zach in the faceclaims?

1 Like

Yeah, he’s a senior

1 Like

Oh, Alright. I see it.

1 Like

Yeah, Idk if the secret is up there or not but his secret is revealed already

1 Like

It says unknown, but since Alexianna is new. I guess she can just find out one day.

1 Like

Yeah. Which grade is Alexianna in?

1 Like

Freshman. Also, she’s not in the faceclaims yet. She said she would probably do it tonight.

1 Like

Ohhh… I guess they can be friends. I was hoping she’s a little older so that Zach can flirt with her but I think it will be too weird if he flirted with her?

1 Like

Actually, I think that he can flirt a little, but she’s kind of innocent or at least that’s how she plays off as, so I don’t think she would catch on fast.

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/rushmore-academy-signups/206407/2432?u=lariyaa

1 Like

oh ok. We will see what happens then.

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

Oof, they’re only two years apart. 15 and 17. That won’t be bad.

1 Like

Oh, that’s true! yeah, he might flirt with her based on the mood. He’s kinda friends with benefits with another girl, Octavia and her secret was revealed recently. So, he wants to be there for her as a friend.

1 Like

Mm, I see. Well, I guess we will see what happens, then.

1 Like

Yeah…

1 Like

I am so sorry it took forever for me to complete the form. But I just submitted it

1 Like

It’s completely fine. I’m just glad you submitted one. :wink:

1 Like
female (figurant)

female (figurant)

This text will be hidden

Female (figurant/pregnant woman) (

This text will be hidden

female (figurant/MC)

This text will be hidden

1 Like