Characters needed đŸ„ș (ink)

Serious! I don’t like and can’t really be a bad bitch lol
And for the clothes, anything is fine, dark clothes are preferred but not necessary

No need to credit!

1 Like

and what’s the name?

Aite!
I knew I was missing something :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oh, and do you have any specific last name for your character?

No, not really :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oh, do you have any specific last name for your character?

1 Like

do you have any specific last name for your character?

Yeah, it’s Eaves

1 Like

yeah, could you do Sanchez?

1 Like

sure!

Hi! I would love to be a part of your story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here’s my deets:
Body : Light
Brows : Defined Natural
Hair : Beach Wave Hair (black)
Eyes ; Upturned bold (toffee)
Face ; Soft Heart
Nose ; Elven
Lips : Classic (Ruby Red)
Your choice of clothes. :heart:

1 Like

full name and how can I credit you?

1 Like

It’s Jana Yazbeck or you can write Jane with whatever last name you want, I don’t mind.
No need to give me credits you can just say Hi Jana.y_writes in the readerMessage. :heart:

1 Like

and what about your personality?

1 Like

Well it’s your story so you need to build your own character according to the plot.
But I am the funny clumsy one in the group, animals and cheese lover, I love coziness, I like to spend my day singing or reading. :thinking: And I have anger issues. :sweat_smile: I am a bit bold when it comes to business more like a perfectionist. And I don’t like touching anyone or to get touched. (weird ik :joy:)

1 Like

thank you💗

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Credit: @queenscribbles on instagram
If you need personality details just ask

1 Like

All is crazy and a bad btch. She rarly calms down (shes calm when she’s with Adam) and is very clusmy. She annyos the fck out of people but is sweet and kind deep down inside. She loves Adam not rarely shows it. Hands down the custest b*tch ever!

Adam is a player that only has eyes for one girl. He’s kind of shy, very full of himself. But has to deal with Alli most of the time. When she gets out of hand adam is always there. He kinda runined his rep being with Alli and is now know as Alli’s b*tch.

2 Likes

thxs girl!

1 Like