Characters Needed! (LL) Bullies

Lalit but can you mention that he burps a lot too please? (RIP, my character may naht be necessary to the story though lmao)

1 Like

I am not sure if she is going to be some kinda bully tho, like this thing is for.

Great, that’s fine. could I be the 4th character?

1 Like

Why not!

Ah dw, I realised it may be a girl squad (Lalit wouldn’t fit in haha but if you want his details anyways let me know!)

1 Like

Kalissa
Skin: Copper 07
Eyebrows: Arched natural
Hair: Short wavy ombré rose gold
Eyes: Round downturned wide hazel
Face: Round soft
Nose: Round broad
Mouth: Full heart pouty plum gloss

Sorry I don’t have a picture

(Thinking mode) Well, So far I dont have any boys to upfront Tyler, just like what these girls are kinda going to play, you know? I wouldnt mind Lalit to be in my story!

1 Like

No prob! I just got a pic for my character yesterday! LOL :rofl:

CLOSED! If any one continues to post their characters then I may/might use them as background characters. :blush:

Do u have an outfit u would prefer?

just read episode 6 and YESSSSSSSSSS im an a story! and it is great!!!

1 Like

Thx! glad you liked it and I am so happy to have Brooke in my story! And well all the other, of course! But I would have never been able to come up with characters like these girls. Soon I think i am going to ask for boys.

1 Like

okie keep up the good work and the my character yelling shut up a lot is actually real lol

1 Like

I had fun doing that part, and this is kinda random but u are the first person i have ever meet who says okie as well! All my friends call me crazy for saying okie. LOL :rofl:

1 Like

i say is because i needed something to say since my friends got annoyed at me saying eh? lol that and us all saying cactus grinder people hate when we say that

1 Like

LOL.:rofl:

1 Like

:hugs: and cannot wait for the next episode

1 Like

I starting it but with school going it is harder! I do enjoy writing story so I am not forcing myself or avoiding it. Just school.

1 Like

i know what you mean im trying to write one with a partner by with school and her being on a different continent its difficult