Characters not showing

I’m not sure if it’s just episode or me but I’ve tried 3 stories and for some reason the characters want show up. Now the text does but just not the characters. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

1 Like

I get this issue, too. I exit the story and then enter back in.

3 Likes

I am also having these issues.

1 Like

Welcome to the club :joy: :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Mine usually does it when I back out of episode in the middle of a story. Did you try force stopping it to reset it?

2 Likes

As @Jes.spencer18 mentioned, it usually happens when you abruptly leave the app in the middle of a scene. So I shut down the app completely and the characters usually show again when I go back to it.

1 Like

Dude it literally does it anytime I back out in the middle of an episode even mine :joy: like if I get a call or something. Or if I have to get on something else for a quick second. It’s super annoying :joy:

2 Likes

Yes it is!! And half the time I don’t even realize they’re missing unless their chat bubble is there :rofl:

3 Likes

I know. It’s the worst in editing :joy: I’ve had to uninstall and reinstall before lol

1 Like

Oh man that’s crazy! Thankfully I haven’t had to go to that extreme yet lol

1 Like

Yeah, wasn’t happy about it. So thankful for Google and apple both remembering my passwords :joy:

2 Likes

Had same issues, just close it and reload it again. It works for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had this issue for so long. I always just exit the story and go back then it works.

1 Like